Skip to main content
index page

Looking for The Little Mermaid on DVD

Submitted by bastoops on Wed, 02/17/2010 - 08:08
Credits:
[Donate]

alright dont laugh its for my daughter. =) anyways you would think this would be an easy one to find but i've been to a few diffrent stores and no one has it. the only ones i've found are on ebay and they are in high demand. if anyone has a copy they dont mind getting rid of send me a pm and we can work out the details. thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count_Vlad
Check the local pawn shops. They have tons of different DVD's there

good idea. i almost forgot about pawn shops. its sucks around here because they are all closed on sundays wich is one of the few free days i have to mess around. i really miss not having a hastings nearby. in phx arizona and no hastings within a 150 mile radius.

Submitted by bastoops on Tue, 02/23/2010 - 20:30

bastoops

( Posts: 353 | Credits: )

Hey,you can take help from onlineshoppingsites.com and there is no issue whether you want advice for your daughter or anyone else.This forum belong all those peoples who share their views and opinions in front of the world.
======
Jerry

Submitted by jerryp941 on Tue, 08/24/2010 - 10:47

jerryp941

( Posts: 4 | Credits: )

Hey bastoops,

Frankly, that day I downloaded a series of Tom and Jerry from the net. If you have torrent access, you can easily download full cartoon movies. At 28, I love watching T & J, Popeye when I m free...lol!!! You brought out the little ones there inside us with your posting....Do tell me if you get the Little Mermaid movie for your princess? May be I can help you.

Submitted by paulcahill80 on Tue, 08/24/2010 - 10:55

paulcahill80

( Posts: 2359 | Credits: )

Hey Paul, i did end up finding a copy of the little mermaid. it became one of her favorites very fast. haha. but i'm still currently looking for some of the other classics. the lion king, sleeping beauty etc. i recently came across some old he-man dvd's. i was surprised but she is totally hooked. you wouldnt believe the memories that came back after watching some old school he-man. i know they remade a series of he-man, but its just not the same as the original.

Submitted by bastoops on Tue, 08/24/2010 - 21:35

bastoops

( Posts: 353 | Credits: )

Hey bastoops,
from where did you get that little mermaid. I too want it.
so tell me the actual source or link.

Submitted by FaaastCash on Thu, 08/29/2013 - 23:59

FaaastCash

( Posts: 4 | Credits: )