Skip to main content
index page

888-233-2302 - Does anyone know who this company is?

Submitted by stac88 on Tue, 10/17/2006 - 10:29
Credits:
[Donate]

Does anyone know who this company is? I keep getting messages from them and have no idea what its about, and they won't leave anything other than "this is Jessica from Universal Data, I need a return call"

Thanks!

They are debt collectors based in Delaware. They also do finance and loan servicing. I suggest you should call and know their purpose. They are available at the following addresses.

Universal Account Servicing, LLC
Po Box 807010
Kansas City, MO 64180
Telephone: (888) 233-2302
Fax: (816) 233-6304

UNIVERSAL GUARDIAN ACCEPTANCE, LLC
Jeff A Daum, Vice-President
213 N 7th St.
St. Joseph, MO. 64501
(888) 233-2302

Submitted by orake on Tue, 10/17/2006 - 11:02

orake

( Posts: 482 | Credits: )

Hi,
I hereby request the confirmation on the truck loan that I paid off. I paid off the debit but I haven't heard from you. I need any document that show I paid off with with the statement from your office. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Submitted by on Sun, 10/29/2006 - 11:54

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

MY AAT.# IS 4250***. IS IT POSSIBLE TO PAY ONLINE Personal info removed for your protection-Cajunbulldog

Submitted by on Tue, 03/27/2007 - 14:23

I just got confirmation from my resort management company that the letter I received over the weekend from Universal Account Servicing, LLC is a complete and utter scam. Universal Account Servicing, LLC is aware it's a scam and are actually the ones behind said scam. Just thought I'd post this to let everyone know. An informed consumer is a good consumer I always say. :D

Submitted by on Mon, 05/07/2007 - 12:14

I'm getting the same harassment from these guys. Constant phone calls from 800-233-2302 AND 888-233-2302. I'm not sure how to make it stop. I keep receiving bills for a service from another company that I DID request but DID NOT receive. The only thing that I can find on the net about Universal is that they've been implicated in several scams; which makes me even less anxious to deal with them. I just want the phone calls to stop--sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. Nothing has been filed on my credit report for over a year, which also suggests that these guys are up to no good.

Any advice is good advice at this point.

Submitted by on Tue, 06/12/2007 - 17:21

Thought you all may wish to know that the address of P.O Box 807010 for Universal Account Servicing LLC is a lock box for Payments only. Try sending to P.O. Box 147 Saint Joseph MO 64502-0147

Also Jeff Daum is the registered agent listed for receipt of legal service on Missouri Secretary of State Corporation files with an address of 702 Felix St.
St. Joseph MO 64501

Submitted by on Tue, 10/16/2007 - 10:04

I need to know the remaining balance of the loan I made for Great Expectations. I am interested in paying it off. Also I would like to get copies of the loan paperwork. My telephone number is xxxxxx. I have an address change since I made the original loan. My new aderess xxxxxx, xxxxx. My previous address was xxxxx. Thank you for your coopereation.

I took out the personal info for your protection..Bossy4455[color=Red][/color]

Submitted by on Tue, 07/01/2008 - 16:05

Well I sign up with State national training in order to train me for goverment jobs by sending me some tests at home. Little funny ha?...
And than I called off within 3 days to cancel them, beginning of 2008. Ever since , they didnt cancel my contract but keeo adding interest rate. I'm so angry becose every time I call ti discuss my issue for cancelation, they are so rude on the phone and keep hanging the phone on me. I'm keep telling them that I moved over seas and I really did. I'm not paying this guys. I think they are a scam
Bottm line, I have 2 lawyers in the family. They are aware and are alert.

Submitted by on Fri, 09/05/2008 - 09:46

this company has been taking money from my bank account fradulently every month and i havent been able to stop them.

Submitted by on Wed, 10/29/2008 - 16:31

I received an account statement from Universal Account Services, LLC and I don't know what it is about. I have no businesses with Majestic world Adventures. Its the first time I hear about It.

Submitted by on Wed, 11/05/2008 - 12:56

I also received an account statement from Universal Account Services, LLC in the amt of $199 for a supposed acct with Majestic World Adventures. Never heard about this co either!

Submitted by on Fri, 11/07/2008 - 16:20

I dont have any idea for this account help me or give information whar are this

Submitted by on Mon, 11/10/2008 - 11:53

I also received an account statement from Universal Account Services, LLC in the amt of $199 for a supposed acct with Majestic World Adventures. Never heard about this co either!

Submitted by on Mon, 11/10/2008 - 11:55

I received an account statement from Universal Account Services, LLC and I don't know what it is about. I have no businesses with Majestic world Adventures. Its the first time I hear about It.

Submitted by on Mon, 11/10/2008 - 12:35

Submitted by on Mon, 11/10/2008 - 12:42

I as a same like others, recieve a bill for the sume of 199.00,i never hear about majestic world adventures ,who the hell are those people.Pay attention,they are thief

Submitted by on Mon, 11/10/2008 - 13:07

Majestic World Adventures Fraud $199
It is a scam you can find all related details inthe following page from doctor shoper: doctorshoper.com
It is the same person that did the fraud with Vacation Travel Network and Celebrity Travel Plus. Be aware!!

Submitted by on Wed, 11/12/2008 - 10:47

hi im from Puerto Rico and i dont know who are these persons and companys.I also recieve something about majestic worlds adventures and i try to find something in the internet, but you know what theres nothing about this company becarfull people its doesnt smell good...

Submitted by on Wed, 11/12/2008 - 13:34

I too have received numerous letters from this company and i don't know what the heck they are about since I have NEVER requested and much less purchased anything from either one.

Any ideas? I know this has to be a scam.

Submitted by on Wed, 11/12/2008 - 16:02

Universal Account Services sent me a bill for $199.00. I called them at 18162332299 They dont want to give any informatio about Magestis WORLD aDVENTURES. They welaw violation under tittle 18 uUS law

Submitted by on Thu, 11/13/2008 - 13:13

I also received the billing letter for $199.00 what is happening, how can this people commit this type of actions and evade the authorities?? Can they affect our credit reports????????

Submitted by on Thu, 11/20/2008 - 23:30

i did not have a good feeling about 'destination paardise' but bc the sales ppl were so agreesive and pushy i signed up thinking it was a way out of that conference room! they told me i had 2 months to cancel but i really had 2 DAYS!!

Now i have universal account servicing charging my CC every month... i tried to cancel telling them to keep my initial deposit.

i am going to close my credit card and open a new one i will not pay them any more damn money!! PLUS THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBER DOES NOT WORK!!
i am contacing the better business bureau in hawaii,

they can come after me all they like...they can even screw with my credit IM NOT SCARED!! i got money and perfect credit all i have to say is BRING IT ****!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

[color=Red]****Adult term removed - Jason[/color]

Submitted by on Tue, 11/25/2008 - 16:32

I am so glad to see so many negative things about this piece of crap finance company. I am turning them into the attorney general's office. Another scam company called stores online uses them for their over priced website building package. All these finanance need to go away. We need to go back to an all cash method in this country. This is the only way to get out of debt. We need to all band together and silence these companies!

Submitted by on Fri, 12/05/2008 - 14:21

These people are collecting money from my checking account for Grand Crowne Resorts (another scam.) They've been taking $76.37 from my checking account. This is on top of $189 (annual fee) for Grand Crowne. I had paid the thing off and wrote it off as $2,000 down the drain. So, Universal starts taking more money from me after stopping. I did an ACH stop payment and now they sent me a letter saying I owe $91.37 with a $15 fee. I tried calling their phone number and I got a message "voicemail is full." So, I tried to leave a message with the operator and the phone just rang and rang and rang.

Submitted by on Wed, 01/21/2009 - 17:23

I BOUGHT A SERVICE FROM STORES ONLINE AND THEN HAD A VERY SERIOUS CASH FLOW ISSUE THAT HASN'T BEEN RESOLVED AND NOW UNIVERSAL CALLS ME 3-6 TIMES A DAY, AND I HAVE EVEN CAUGHT THEM USING ANOTHER TOLL FREE # TO GET AROUND THE FREQUENCY LAW(WHAT IS IT?). THESE PEOPLE ARE PRETTY RUTHLESS, AND WILL TRY TO GET YOU TO SAY SOMETHING ERRONEOUS TO CORNER YOU AND THEN DOUBLE TALK YOU ABOUT THE SAME INFO YOU JUST GAVE THEM! I THINK THAT ALTHOUGH I DID SIGN THE CONTRACT, STORES ONLINE AND UNIVERSAL ARE NOT ON THE UP & UP.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/22/2009 - 10:11

I got the same bill in the mail stating that i owed then over two thousand dollars. I asked them how could i cancel my account they said it was a three-hundred dollar fee. I paid it but if its a scam i wanna know how do i get my money back. Any suggestions?

Submitted by on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 13:18

Recieved a letter from UAS for my "Summit Group - AWH account" which I've never heard of. I owe over $3K.

Submitted by on Wed, 03/11/2009 - 19:11

This company showed up on my credit report as a delinquent account. I too had received 3 or 4 phone calls a day for about a week. I informed the rude "lady" that the debt the were trying to collect was included in a discharge bankruptcy and if they wanted to contact me in the future to do so by mail. I haven't heard from them since.

I requested a credit report because my car and home insurance had increased and they referenced the reason for the increase was my Transunion credit report.

From what i've read on the internet, I'm not sure, but I think I should file a complaint with the FTC and with the district attorney for unfair credit practices.

Any thoughts?

Submitted by on Sun, 04/19/2009 - 09:54

I have never heard of, nor had an account with Universal Data. I have a JDB reporting on my credit report that they bought a charged off loan in my name, from Universal Data.

I asked the credit agencies to remove this untrue info on my credit report. I am waiting to see what happens.

Submitted by on Sun, 04/19/2009 - 11:07

hi can anyone tell me who the cfo of this company is, I have tried calling to ask and even though it is public information they refuse to give it to me, I cannot find it via the internet either. thank you

Submitted by on Sat, 08/08/2009 - 17:56

Hi, I just received a bill for a "destination club" I stupidly join that is going to cost me close to $6,000 which I financed through Universal Account Servicing, LLC. The thing is the # that they list (888-233-2302) is continuously busy.

I don't know what to do because I really need to speak with someone about this account and I'm trying to pay on time (because I got the bill the day it was due). Or just cancel my menbership all together (Ideal choice).

Any ideas of what I could do??? Email me at [email]migdaliar13@yahoo.com[/email]

Submitted by on Fri, 08/21/2009 - 08:24

OMG! I have same situation..They keep calling me, I spoke to them just now and said that I gottah have to call this no. 888-514-6020 and no ones answering! I tried to call the Client Relations too but still nobody pick up. I don't know how to deal with this..They said its gonna go with my credit stuff and I'm so afraid, Im only 19 and dealing with the scamers already!

Submitted by on Tue, 12/01/2009 - 09:09

yo hice tratos con una compania de vacaciones compartidas y renuncie a tiempo a ella, ahora no me contestan se niegan a atenderme y cuando los localice si me dijeron que estaba cancelado el trato, pero nunca mas los he localizado ni me han buscado ahora Universal me molesta con pagos que y segun ellos yo les debo a ello y no a los de tiempo compartido que hago?

Submitted by on Thu, 12/03/2009 - 16:00

Destination Paradise/Paradise Blue/Pacific Dreams SCAM!!!! ???
Paradise Blue has opened another office in Maui. Paradise Blue has changed its name to Pacific Dreams on Maui. It has opened in Old Lahaina Center, a Harry and Jannette Weinberg Foundadtion property.
Any questions or problems concerning getting out of your contract with Destination paradise Hawaii (Paradise Blue and Pacific Dreams) please contact:
Mr. Jeff D'Amato- Sales Manager in Maui 210-542-6135
Mike Balicki- Sales Manager in Honolulu 808.222.4085
Seyi Faodu - Sales Manager in Honolulu 612.310.6484
Chuck Roubalard - Owner of the product and Leader of the entire scam. 763.772.6535
I've done a lot of research on both Destination Paradise Hawaii (DPH) and Global Escapes in Texas and these are the same people. Once they got shut down by the Attorney General in Texas, they came to Hawaii. These companies exist to scam unwitting tourists. The owners and employees left San Antonio and started working in Hawaii. I'd like to see them shut down as a service to past, current and future victims. Here are links to the steps the Texas Attorney General took to shut them down. Just like they keep changing their name in Hawaii (Destination Paradise, paradise blue and now Paradise Dreams all within 18 months!), they used many names in Texas also: Escapes Austin, Global Escapes, Blue water, Escapes Midwest, Sun Tree Escapes, Escapes Midwest. Etc...
IT IS THE EXACT SAME SCAM JUST A DIFFERENT DESTINATION - INSTEAD OF RIPPING OFF PEOPLE IN TEXAS THEY ARE RIPPING OFF PEOPLE IN HAWAII
Please, please, please read the injuctions websites below:
INJUNCTION: ???state.tx.us/newspubs/releases/2009/040109gl???
BANK ACCOUNT SEIZURE: ???state.tx.us/newspubs/releases/2009/040109gl???
Here is what an article in a Texas newspaper said about them:
A family of Florida-based travel companies doing business in Austin and San Antonio are facing charges of deceptive trade practices and other business and commerce code violations from the Texas Attorney General???s office.
The defendants, Escapes Austin LLC and Escapes Midwest LLC, which do business under the names Global Escapes, Blue Water, Sun Tree and others, are accused of using false gift giveaways to entice customers to attend sales seminars that marketed worthless travel-related software programs, according to a news release from the attorney general???s office.
Attorney General Greg Abbott said his office is seeking restitution for some 5, 000 Texas consumers who may have been deceived into purchasing the software. In response to the attorney general???s actions, the 73rd District Court of Bexar County issued an order freezing the defendants??? assets.
Court documents filed by the state also name chief executive officer James Carey III and managing member Gwendolyn Carey. According to the state???s lawsuit, the defendants used direct mail and telemarketing calls to inform potential customers that they ???won??? free cruises, hotel stays, vehicles, flights or expensive watches. However, recipients were told that they must set up an appointment to attend a sales presentation in order to receive their prize.
Those chosen also were told they only needed to pay taxes due on the gifts. Recipients were not informed about restrictions, hidden costs, the prizes??? overall value or the prizes??? limited availability. According to state investigators, prizes were difficult to redeem, expensive to redeem, or unavailable during certain dates.
During the mandatory sales seminars, the defendants touted their ???proprietary software search engine technology, ??? which they claimed would allow purchasers to locate and reserve bargain travel deals online. ???The defendants then used high-pressure sales tactics to convince customers that their ???software license??? opportunity surpassed all others in the industry, ??? the release states. ???The defendants??? sales representatives often purported to ???negotiate down??? from the software???s $12, 000 retail price to $7, 000, $4, 000, or to a ???one-time price reduction??? of $2, 200.???
Customers who could not afford the purchase price were offered financing. Rather than retain the purchaser???s outstanding debt, the defendants frequently sold it to third-party debt collection or finance companies.
According to the documents, after purchasing the product, many customers were unable to log on to the Web site for at least two weeks. ???When the defendants finally provided the necessary user IDs and passwords, many customers encountered technical problems. Customers who were able to fully access the system discovered that the bargain travel deals they were promised did not actually exist.???
During the sales negotiations, customers were told they could return the product for a refund if they were dissatisfied with their purchase. However, when customers attempted to cancel their contracts, the defendants claimed the sales contract was binding. Concerned that the debt collection agencies could ruin their credit ratings, many customers also paid annual support ???software upgrade??? fees, even when they could not or did not use the system.
Under the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, the defendants face civil penalties of up to $20, 000 per violation, as well as a $250, 000 penalty if the conduct was designed to harm a person aged 65 or older.
Complaints To The Dcca Of Hawaii - HERE IS FURTHER PROOF THE SHEER NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO BEEN SCAMMED BY DESTINATION PARADISE LLC IN HAWAII. LISTED ARE COMPLAINTS, TO THE DCCA OF HAWAII, THAT HAVE GONE UNRESOLVED.
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1213N
OUTCOME: THIS IS A PENDING COMPLAINT. NO FURTHER INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE.
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1197N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1196N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1195N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1194N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1184N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1173N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1164N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1143N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1134N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1096N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1085N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1077N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1060N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1044N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1028N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1018N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1017N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1001N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 1000N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0974N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0947N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0919N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0918N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0878N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0845N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0815N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0809N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0732N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0730N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0568N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0565N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0489N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0470N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0468N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0458N
Complaint No: OCP- 2009- 0345N
Complaint No: OCP- 2008- 1243N
Complaint No: OCP- 2008- 1212N
Here is the Better Business Bureau Rating iof this company:
Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.
Reasons for this rating include:
??? 73 complaints filed against business
??? Failure to respond to 14 complaints filed against business.
??? 13 complaints filed against business that was not resolved.
??? BBB Accreditation was revoked because business failed to comply with agreed BBB standards.
??? Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.
Here is the company Business Contact and Profile:
Business Contact and Profile
Name: Destination Paradise LLC
Phone: (808) 685-7071
Fax: (808) 931-6024
Address: 2250 Kalakaua Ave Ste 301
Honolulu, HI 96815-2545
New Owner Date: March 2008
Principal: Mr. Michael A. Balicki, Manager
Customer Contact: Mr. Michael A. Balicki, Manager - (808) 685-7071
Entity: Limited Liability Company
Incorporated: March 2008, HI
Type of Business: Travel Clubs
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business. Paradise Blue is opening another office in Maui. Paradise Blue has changed to Pacific Dreams on Maui.
Any questions or problems concerning getting out of your contract with Destination paradise Hawaii(Paradise Blue and Pacific Dreams) please contact:
Mike Balicki- Sales Manager in Honolulu 808.222.4085
Seyi Faodu - Sales Manager in Honolulu 612.310.6484
Chuck Roubalard - Owner of the product and Leader of the entire scam. 763.772.6535
Mr. Harold (Sunny) Lewis - Marketing Manager 808-222-1229. This is the guy that heads up all of the people on the street in Honolulu to get you to go to the presentation
Mr. Moa Mahe
Ms. Pearl Helsham - Office Manager
Mr. William M Campbell, IV
Mr. Kenneth D Stafford
Mr. Oluseyi Famodu - Sales Manager in Honolulu 612.310.6484
Mr. Chuck Robillard - Mastermind and OWNER of this scam!!! 763.772.6535
Mr. Mike Balicki 808.222.4085
They have opened on Maui as of Dec. 1st 2009 and they are using a marketing company called Tickets on the Rock owned and operated by Mr. Pete Carroll. They have Activity booths all over Maui, Mainly on Front Street, Maui. This is the company that gives you discounts on your activities to attend the presentation on Maui.
If you see any of these locations on Maui or Honolulu:
Destination Paradise Showroom
Pacific Dreams Showroom
Paradise Blue Showroom
Preview Center Showroom
Activity Store Kiosks
Valued Guests Kiosks
Tickets on the Rock Kiosks
PLEASE DONT BUY A THING----YOU WILL JUST GET RIPPED OFF!!!

Submitted by on Thu, 01/07/2010 - 18:56

Same thing, I get these phones calls and bills from this company and I have not idea what it is or who they are. I have family in St. Joesph MO and they have never heard of them and the P.O. Box is nothing more than a drop and forward deal. This is a scam.

Submitted by on Fri, 01/15/2010 - 07:50

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I have the same situation but I can't find a way out. I have a good credit and just not paying anymore doesn’t sound like a good plan to me. Does anyone know what steps we should take and if there is anyone who wants to get together and pursue this as a group let me know. [EMAIL="solnishka@hotmail.com"]solnishka@hotmail.com[/EMAIL][/FONT][/COLOR]

Submitted by on Tue, 01/26/2010 - 11:43

These people are the ones who take my money from a business deal with Destination Paradise. That company scammed myself and hundreds of other families out of thousands of dollars. i keep calling these people who are collecting the money but never get an answer.

Submitted by on Fri, 02/19/2010 - 00:01

I just got a letter in the mail also from Universal account servicing, has anyone joined a scam place called Modern Destinations Unlimited because that why they want the $199 from me, and will not be getting any more money then what they got, that place is a scam also and I will be that the po box # goes right to the guy that owns MDU. don't pay it you will never get good or even fair vacations.

Submitted by on Fri, 03/26/2010 - 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by stac88
Does anyone know who this company is? I keep getting messages from them and have no idea what its about, and they won't leave anything other than "this is Jessica from Universal Data, I need a return call"
Thanks!

they are trying to get u to buy something from them. DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a scam to get your bank account information.

Submitted by on Thu, 07/01/2010 - 12:22

I was scammed. My story is on Yelp at http://www.yelp.com/biz/vacation-priority-rewards-las-vegas and already people are piping up. These guys now operate out of a 2 bed, 2 bath condo in Las Vegas. There is currently several class action lawsuits underway in several states. You can read other stories at: http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/Company/Dream-Vacation-Rewards.aspx and http://www.timeshareforums.com/forums/all-points-here/99427-vacation-paradise-rewards.html .... Warn everyone you can.

Submitted by on Mon, 09/20/2010 - 22:38

I goggled the phone number and this is one of many postings on this phone number from Granny of 3 on September 3, 2007

According to the information I found on the internet, they are Universal Account Servicing, LLC, a collection agency.
Caller ID: 888-233-2302
Caller: Universal Account Servicing, LLC
Call Type: Debt Collector

Submitted by on Mon, 03/07/2011 - 15:36

Hi,
They are the Accounting, Auditing and bookkeeping services people. They do all third party billing, collection etc.:p:mad::confused:
Regards

Submitted by on Fri, 03/18/2011 - 09:44

My husband and I purchased a vacation package with a 3 day cancellation clause but we did not get any information for seven days; long past the cancellation period. We got a postcard for a free cruise if we went to this seminar. The company then was called Destination Getaways. A few weeks later I went online and noticed the domain was up for sale. A few Weeks ago we got a call saying they are now Packaged Vacations and lo and behold of course,this domain is also up for sale. At this,point, I canceled my credit card and have,been getting calls from this number ever since. I put in a grievance with my bank and I am letting them handle it. I have found this to be a very effective means in the past when I had problems before.

Just a thought. I, too, have,been getting calls from this number and I just ignore it. You always have the right to make remarks on your credit disputing why you are not paying them.

Submitted by on Wed, 07/11/2012 - 13:32