Skip to main content
index page

Goldberg Kelstein and Black

Submitted by perry968 on Thu, 10/26/2006 - 12:51
Credits:
[Donate]

i need there mailing address.. i got a call today from them.. i didnt pick up though.. im not paying them a dime until they validated the debt please help

I couldn't find the mailing address of this company. I will suggest, pick their phone calls. If you don't talk to them, they will only get furious when they get you. Be aware of your legal rights when you talk to them. They can't get your money while you are on the phone.

Federal laws require all collection agencies to validate the debt. They should send the details of the debt in your mail within five days. You will inspect it before making a payment. At this time, it is safe taking their phone call and identify their purpose of calling you and make sure that you get their address.

Submitted by aciotsf on Thu, 10/26/2006 - 13:29

aciotsf

( Posts: 511 | Credits: )

This company allows employees to use their time to pursue personal vendettas. One of their employees, Tylina Powell, uses her authorization for access to private data to harass people. Don't ever give them any information. If they are the agency collecting your debts, I would advise you to disregard them and try to work with the company your debt is owed to instead.

Submitted by rico76sgirl on Thu, 05/07/2009 - 08:27

rico76sgirl

( Posts: | Credits: )

this woman is now using facebook to harrass family members of people with whom she has dealings. i received an email via facebook from the powell woman regarding a distant relative of mine, whose affairs i have no idea about. she also sent one to a cousin of mine and called her house. when it was explained that our relative didn't live with my cousin and that she had no connection with his affairs, the powell woman hung up on her. someone needs to report this company to the better business bureau.

Submitted by on Fri, 05/08/2009 - 03:24

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Just so you all know, any time you see the screen name douome, or do you owe me, then you know it is her. She must be bent on money to have a name like that.

Hi Tylina. Glad you could join us.

Submitted by on Fri, 05/08/2009 - 20:51

asasa

Submitted by on Wed, 08/12/2009 - 08:04

Goldberg, Milstein & Black, LLC is NOT a law firm. Try calling and asking for Mr. Goldberg, Mr. Milstein or Mr. Black ??? they are never there. Why are they never there, simple it is because they do not exist!! Goldberg, Milstein & Black, LLC is just a phony fake name used by a collection agency in Columbus Ohio called Recovery One, LLC to TRICK people into thinking that they are being contacted by a law firm.

Submitted by on Sun, 08/16/2009 - 20:03

Tylina Powell is an example of a collector that gives the rest a bad name and we will not be dealing with this company on any dept collection. If Contract Lumber is ok with the practice of this company and Mz. Powell then we and all associated with us will no longer be doing business with Contract Lumber!!!!!!! There is no debt big enough to make a complete *** out of yourself for.

Submitted by on Wed, 09/16/2009 - 11:34

How is a company allowed to misrepresent like that and get away with it? Ms Powells
has looked up every bit of personal info on my husband and I she can find over a $600
debt. Let those who have no errors ever in their past cast the first stone, evidently
this is miss perfect. I hope when it comes your judgement day, you get yours. She
needs to realize that in this economy everyone has problems at some time, try not
to judge. Hopefully if you have a man in your life you are nicer to him God forbid he
ever cross you or make a mistake. Who do we report her to, there must be an agency
that oversees these collections agencies and their behavior

Submitted by on Thu, 02/25/2010 - 09:58

I agree with angry guest... I'd say Ms Powell, but that would show respect for her which I have none... anyway she is stalking us over a bill <$500. It's not that we are choosing not to pay but we don't have work and we have people that owe us too! She has called and left messages telling us to get off our a** and stop watching tv... What right does she have to judge me? Now she is using a method of spoofing to make it look like someone is calling us from our home number. She's harrassed my parents, in-laws and family over a debt that isn't even a personal debt (it's a business debt). Get over it already. I think I'm going to send them $5 every month just to be a pain. P.S. Don't advertise your Christian values to me when you have no morals and are one of the bigges hipocrits I know! God has nothing to do with you being so nasty and calling names.

Submitted by on Fri, 03/12/2010 - 07:57

hello everyone i can help you all rest better, wellllllllll i'm her MO-THERRRRRRR and she owes me over 11,000. thousand $$$$ so dont dont feel bad !!!!! she was once where you all are -- at the bottom couldnt pay one bill !! my husband and i helped her out many manyyyyy times she has no heart, soul, to do the work that she does i could understand if she did it with some sense of kindness compassion but nopeeeee yet she claims to be a christian?? so you all continue to do the best that you can rest assured GOD does indeed take care of his own nd HE does know who they are ????? GOD BLESS AND I WISH YOU ALL HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS!!!

Submitted by on Sat, 03/13/2010 - 09:31

Ms. Powell started calling our relatives yesterday and when I called the number listed on her e-mail and spoke to Cheryl they said they could start calling our neighbors, too. After contacting the Ohio Attorney General's Office, I learned that there are limits on the practice of collecting debt. For more information review the Fair Collection Practices Act at www.ftc.gov Debt is not a "criminal act" and it is innapropriate for her to call us thieves, threaten to dispossess our property, use unfair and unconscienable means to collect. We filed a complaint and there are others on file. I would recommend contacting the Ohio Attorney General's Office. The "law firm" that they are affiliated can be reported to the Ohio Supreme Court Disciplinary Counsel, if they act outside of the law regarding collections.

Submitted by on Thu, 03/25/2010 - 03:45

This Powell lady is very tenacious. She called me at business and on my cell. She called my mother. She called my in law. She changed her caller i.d. to show the call coming from my mother's number. All for a $700 bill for business cards which were crappy and not per my business reuqirements which I told the printing company many times.

This is now personal. I will be reporting this sham agency in NY and Ohio. I will make this my personal vendetta so that thug tactics like this are not rewarded. Tylina if you are reading this you are messing with the wrong guy.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/07/2010 - 08:37

Anyone that has had problems with Tylina Powell or the company she represents, please contact me with your story at [email]looking4justice00@yahoo.com[/email]

I am taking steps to make sure there is justice for everyone.

These practice are extremely unethical. No one knows the emotional, physical and mental well-beings of the people in hardships. I wonder how many people have been pushed to their end.

I my self have an incurable, debilitating disease that has caused me hardships. The last thing I needed was the unethical practice, verbal abuse, and falsification of information that not only I received, but my family members received.

There will be justice for everyone that has had to deal with this!

Submitted by on Sun, 11/21/2010 - 08:37

We have reported her to the atty general in Ohio and he informed us she was already under investigation and there are charges pending. She may be out of business as we speak. She screwed with the wrong people. Also the "company" this fraud works for is just herself and a secretary. Best case scenario she goes to jail, more likely scenario, she's put out of business. Enjoy trying to pay your bills when you have no job Tylina, its been a pleasure. Oh, and she came after me for 200 dollars that I had already paid. Hope it was worth it you fraud.

Submitted by on Wed, 03/09/2011 - 01:39

well i just happened to come across this and you people have no right to say what you are how can you afford the internet bill and a computer you should use this money to pay off your debt and i was a friend of tylina's and her mom is a drug addict and she is a lunatic tylina takes care of her debts she is aa godly woman she does community service every weekend so maybe you all should get off the couch and pay your bills?

Submitted by on Sun, 04/10/2011 - 12:25

Seriously, that is a stretch. Tylina Powel will pay for her phone abuse. she can not legally use innocent peoples phone numbers to try and trick people into answering there phone. i for one will not allow her to use my number as a cover up number any more.she has been warned and reported as well. besides people can use the library and free internet and computers all over the place. There is no valid argument from her there. What a loser. She has so much spare time on her hands that she can waste it spoofing people.

Submitted by on Tue, 05/17/2011 - 18:03