Skip to main content
index page

Anyone familiar with the number 800-404-9026

Submitted by Dixie on Tue, 02/20/2007 - 10:45
Credits:
[Donate]

Some guy name Kevin extension 5017, keeps calling me at work... I have no idea who he is or what he wants. He has made reference to AML.

I have been getting calls from this number recently and I finally called back and it is ameriloan. They owe me a refund!

Submitted by on Thu, 08/02/2007 - 11:59

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Yep, ameriloan! I've been dealing with these "winners" tons lately. They refuse to mail me detailed info on the pdl I had with them.

Submitted by BethMinOH on Thu, 08/02/2007 - 14:57

BethMinOH

( Posts: 97 | Credits: )

I had a "Jose from AML" call my work number this morning. The caller ID just shows ph# (000)000-0000. How bizarre is that!? Anywho, I had forgotten that I posted before regarding this. I guess AML is an abbreviation of ameriloan, and not a real company name. When I requested a debt validation with full breakdown of history, they refused. They proceeded to tell me an "amount due", but wouldn't substantiate it. I finally have all my bank statements, but unfortunately didn't keep record of who/how much I paid using disposable pre-paid visa credit cards that I used a few times for debts. According to my bank statements, I do still owe a bit over half of the loan amount. I have a feeling that I have paid on it, though, using those disposables.

I wonder, since Ameriloan is part of the MTE umbrella, and I have paid more than 850 on another MTE loan (loan amt was 300), if I can spread the overpay out on all my MTE loans? That sure would be great!

Submitted by BethMinOH on Tue, 08/14/2007 - 08:01

BethMinOH

( Posts: 97 | Credits: )

a.m.l. collecs debits for hospitals
they seem to like calling people at work
i get their messages on my voice mail for my employees and i allways refer to to this and they hate it
the fair debit collections practices act under the federal trade commission:

* Copied content from ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre27.pdf

Please don't post copied content here, instead post the source link or write it in your OWN words - Jason

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Submitted by on Wed, 12/29/2010 - 10:32

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )