Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Creditors and collection agencies address book forums

1-800-542-1048 - How this number belongs to NCA?

member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

Does anyone have a name to go with this number. We got a call from them, but don't know who they are.

It Googles as the Ohio Medical Directors. Did you try calling it to see who answers?

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 04/24/2007 - 07:30

Unregistered

This is a colection agency

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 09/14/2007 - 07:22

Unregistered

A company called my job on today 10/1/07 and made threats of calling my job and talking to my supervisor about a debt they claimed I owed them. I have asked them not to call my job and harass me with I better get an attorney to call before they proceed to contain my job. I do not know who the company is that is associated with 1-800-542-1048. The last time they called they lied and said they were calling from my bank and I asked them not to call me anymore. This company will not give it's name and the representative is not giving a name when they call.

Sub: #3 posted on Mon, 10/01/2007 - 09:37

Unregistered

Floyie
Do you have any idea who might be calling? Are you late on any debit????????s? I don????????t think an attorney can do anything without this basic information. Tell them that you are not allowed personal calls at work and insist that they stop. Tell them to contact you via USPS, but do not volunteer any information, because if it were legit they would already have your other contact information.

Sub: #4 posted on Mon, 10/01/2007 - 10:00

mommontoya mommontoya

(Posts: 501 | Credits: )

Floyie
Plus if they are a debit collector they are not allowed to share your information with anyone (this includes your supervisor). They are trying to scare you! You must stay in control of the conversation and if you find that you are loosing control hang up. Do not let them Bully you. You have rights and one of them is to not be harassed at your place of work.

Sub: #5 posted on Mon, 10/01/2007 - 10:07

mommontoya mommontoya

(Posts: 501 | Credits: )

NCA who ever that is

Sub: #6 posted on Mon, 01/28/2008 - 13:59

Unregistered

These people are a f***ing joke. they are the rudest people i have ever dealt with. My mom passed away and i was trying to help take care of her debt but f*ck em they can eat it themselves!!!

Sub: #7 posted on Tue, 02/26/2008 - 14:44

Unregistered

I recieved a call from 1800 542 1048 at my job this friday. they called 3 times but left no info just to call the number back

Sub: #8 posted on Fri, 01/16/2009 - 13:42

Unregistered

It is called NCA - National Creditors Adjusters. They are very rude people. They have called me twice at work this week. I have yet to receive any paperwork regarding any matters with this company.

Sub: #9 posted on Fri, 03/06/2009 - 11:35

Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoody
does anyone have a name to go with this number. We got a call from them, but don't know who they are.

they are national credit adjusters in hutchen kansas i had the pleasure of speaking with an ed casey at ext: 1260
he says i owe money. This is not true. I paid off all my bills.

Sub: #10 posted on Mon, 11/23/2009 - 11:00

Unregistered

Page loaded in 1.605 seconds.