Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

I was being sued by Cach LLC and I filed a paper at the court house that I had never heard of them and that the judge had thrown the cause out but thay filed an appeal. The judge set up mediation, they filed a letter not wanting to mediate now I haw to mediate and pay $50. What should I do? What kind of proof will I need? I pulled my credit report and the company thay said they represented wrote a charge off in 2007.

I'm not sure what to tell you about this but I wanted to acknowlede your post, keep checking back as someone will be along to advise when they're available. :)

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 10:28

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

What state do you live in? When was the last time you paid on the account?

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 08/27/2008 - 05:41

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4671 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.931 seconds.