Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 6
Credits: 0

My husband has been sued by cap 1, he's currently setting up a payment arrangement with them but they won't send anything in writing until they get a payment. Does anyone recommend filing an answer with the court even if he starts a payment plan with the attorney collecting for cap 1?

Welcome!! May I ask how far past due this account was and how much do you owe? I'm not sure about the answer, hang on and someone with more knowledge in that area will be along soon.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 08/28/2008 - 15:10

lmale lmale

(Posts: 742 | Credits: )

If you have been sued and have a court date, I would not send crap 1 anything. Go to court on that date.

Better yet, you should speak with a lawyer and have them work out a lump sum payment or a payment plan with crap 1.

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 09/03/2008 - 14:24


More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.745 seconds.