Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 2
Credits: 0

HI Jason,
Can you help me? I only seem to be able to post in this forum.

I am trying to get help with a summons on a court date from a collection acct.
i have send a debt validation letter to the CA by certified mail, but do i need to sent this to the court house as well?
Do i need a form for the court house, and if so what is it called, and were can i get the form?

Renee, please check your mail.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 04/23/2019 - 19:20

Jason Jason

(Posts: 2431 | Credits: )

Read the summons and write your answer properly. Make 2 copies of the answer. Send one copy to the plaintiff and the other one to the court house. Make sure you send your answer by the date mentioned on the summons. Just submit the answer to the court clerk.

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 04/24/2019 - 05:49

Nick Jonas Nick Jonas

(Posts: 425 | Credits: )

Thank you so much

Sub: #3 posted on Wed, 04/24/2019 - 10:04

Renee Langston Renee Langston

(Posts: 2 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.185 seconds.