Share post
member profile picture

I have been sued by midland. Originally I charged on a student visa back in 04-05. I am willing to pay(what I owed), not the amount they are asking for. However at this time, even though I am working can not afford to. I know that my income is protected, I am a single parent two kids and make less than $20,000 a year. I am trying to figure out what to do next so that they don't start garnishing my paycheck.

What exactly do you mean by a student visa charge?
Which state do you reside in?

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 11/19/2012 - 21:22

Steve Barris Steve Barris

(Posts: 1045 | Credits: )

They are not licensed as collectors in this state (TN.) Only MCM/Midland Credit Mgmt is. Midland Funding LLC is suing. Can case be dismissed solely on the fact that they are not licensed? Also, can anyone recommend a good consumer debt atty. in Nashville, TN?

Sub: #2 posted on Mon, 12/12/2016 - 18:03

Sparky Sparky

(Posts: 1 | Credits: )

Consult an attorney who'll help you represent in the Court and may prevent you from having your wages garnished.

Sub: #3 posted on Fri, 12/30/2016 - 02:40

paulcahill80 paulcahill80

(Posts: 2359 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.208 seconds.