Share post
member profile picture

I am recieving phone calls saying i owe a bill from longview aquisitions. They refuse to send paperwork. I have a voicemail from a locator?? They say i have been officially notified. Is this the way it should b handled?? Should i b able to get paperwork before summiting a payment?? HELP PLEASE!!!

You should request an address to send a request for a letter of Debt Validation - which they have to provide.. If they refuse report them to the FTC and block their number, if they want some money bad enough they can send you a request in writing and validate the debt in writing and if you don't agree with what they send you, you then send them a Cease and Desist letter.. Until they sell off to some other collector and then the process starts over..

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 12/30/2013 - 14:47

HelpinAZ HelpinAZ
(Posts: 1873 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.216 seconds.