Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

The business that i own is getting calls from a company called united cash loans for an employee. We don't allow personal calls of this nature + they are extreemly rude. We have asked them numerous times to stop calling but they scream and cuss saying they will continue to call. We do have a phone number but its not really getting us anywhere. What else can be done with this?

Are these calls from UCL or a 3rd Party debt collector. I have about 5 saved vmx's from UCL calling for one of my associates from 800-354-0602 ext 2015. They have been told repeatedly that the associate is not allowed phone calls but they still call. If you can narrow down who is actually calling, UCL or a 3rd Party, send them a C&D CMRRR and file complaints with the FTC, your AG, their AG and the FTC.

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 08/06/2008 - 12:28

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4671 | Credits: )

Since you are a business owner, you might try calling your provider and filling out a formal complaint. I'm really not sure how far they (your provider) can go as far as tracing down where exactly this phone call is coming from, but with todays technolgy they should be able to trace them down SOME how.

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 08/06/2008 - 12:33

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

you can do one better,if this illegal pdl tries to tell you that they will garnish can state that you can try to get a
court order,but they can't being illegal.chances are they probably don't believe you are the owner.check your state laws
in regards to recording calls.then sue them up the ying yang.

Sub: #3 posted on Wed, 08/06/2008 - 13:30

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15512 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.835 seconds.