Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

debt has reached collections and it was Identity theft and I would like to know the proper letter to send to the collection agency along with provider documents

Just ask them to validate. If they can't don't do anything, then relax! They can't sue you.

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 05/03/2019 - 04:59

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1234 | Credits: )

Sub: #2 posted on Mon, 05/06/2019 - 02:46

tiarajoseph11 tiarajoseph11

(Posts: 467 | Credits: )

You can use this sample validation letter.
https:/ /

Did you take any corrective step after the identity-theft? When did it happen? Give us more details.

Sub: #3 posted on Mon, 05/06/2019 - 21:16

David Martin David Martin

(Posts: 388 | Credits: )

You need to file an identity theft report with the police and send a copy to the collection agency.

Sub: #4 posted on Mon, 05/06/2019 - 22:53


Page loaded in 0.194 seconds.