Hello and thank you in advance for any assistance you may provide.
- BK in 2012
- Receive disability from Homeland Security as of May 2015
- Approved for Social Security Disability February 2017
- Terminate for my disability (after 12 years) from Homeland Security September 2014 (Tourette Syndrome)
- In process with litigation against Homeland Security-Settlement date unknown.
- All financial obligations declined between December 2015 thru March 2016
- 3 accounts with the infamous Midland LLC with one of the three being represented by Blitt and Gains Law Firm
- Receive a fixed monthly income ~$1400.00
- Summons to appear in court this Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- I reside in Cook Count, Illinois (Suburb of Skokie)
- Age 45-50
Can anyone please advise?
By signing up a debt counseling session, your provided details (Name, Email ID and Phone No.) will be forwarded to the company advertising on the DebtCC. However, you have no obligation to use their services.
Some creditors and collection agencies refuse to lower the payoff amount, interest rate, and fees owed by the consumer.
Creditors/collection agencies can make collection calls and file lawsuits against the consumers represented by the debt relief companies.
Debt relief services may have a negative impact on the consumer's creditworthiness and his overall debt amount may increase due to the accumulation of extra fees.
The amount which the consumer saves with the use of debt relief services can be regarded as taxable income.