Share post
member profile picture

i received a loan from a relative and in return they asked me for a post dated check. When the date on the check had come i informed them that the money was not in there.They ran the check anyway and it bounced,and caused others to bounce.When i called them to let them know they told me i had to give them all of the money right then.i did not have it. Yesterday a civil service person delivered a summons to appear in small claims court because they are suing me for the bad check.i live in ky,what should i do?

Can you try working something out with them as far as payments are concerned, and ask that they drop the case? You can at least give it a try. Keep checking back to see if anyone else can advise you on this. :)

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 08/12/2008 - 11:13

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.762 seconds.