Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

After reading many posts on this, I understand the strategy. But a bit confused on the second punch...

What type of letter are you suppose to send to the Credit Bureaus when you receive the green card back?


Are you getting the green card back from sending a collection agency a cease and desist?

Are these agencies on your credit? if they are and the debt is not valid you can dispute the items on your credit reports with the bureaus they are on.. All three have links from their sites to help you file the disputes. Hope this information helps

ht tp:// credit-dispute...

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 04/30/2013 - 15:36

HelpinAZ HelpinAZ
(Posts: 1873 | Credits: )

You are supposed to file a written dispute with the CRAs and send it by certified mail return receipt. Once the mail is delivered, you will receive the green chit.

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 04/30/2013 - 20:31

Steve Barris Steve Barris

(Posts: 1045 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 4.652 seconds.