Skip to main content
index page

Whats Next?

Submitted by macp on Tue, 06/24/2014 - 13:27
[Donate]

I too have used the services of Western Sky/ Cash Call/ Delbert Services. I have paid back the $2500 I borrowed plus a little extra. I stopped paying on the loan two months ago. My question is this: What happens next? Has anyone been sued? Gone to Court? Garnishment? I live in Kentucky and I know of no lawsuits filed against them here. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

You are done....western sky is an illegal tribal lender and you do not owe them a penny more. Follow the link in my signature line for full info on how to deal with illegal lenders.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Tue, 06/24/2014 - 18:10

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )

Cash Call sued me about 5 years ago--but the case was dismissed. Haven't heard from them since. I really think they are getting to be shut down, one can only hope.

Submitted by kscornell on Thu, 06/26/2014 - 20:22

kscornell

( Posts: 4407 | Credits: )

I stopped paying them in Oct 2012 - had last communications with them in March of 2013 when they handed over to Delbert Services.. I know that it is showing on one credit report with nothing reported since Feb of 2013 - I will get around to disputing off when that is the only thing I have to worry about.:) .. I still owe them some principal - but they refused to agree to any of the terms I told them I would do.. so I guess they have went away... Hope this info helps - did you send them the letter revoking their ACH authorization.. and I am guessing if you have not paid in 2 months you must have secured your bank account from them already.. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Tue, 06/24/2014 - 18:44

HelpinAZ

( Posts: 1870 | Credits: )