Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

Hi all,

I was making irregular payments to chase on a 600 debt (laid off) and they turned it over last month to United Recovery Systems. A person named Monica Dinkins is calling me. I spoke with her and she demanded my SS and birthdate, which I refused to give.

I did receive a letter saying I now owe over 800. I can make higher payments on this, but I would rather make them to Chase. How should I proceed? Should I ask Chase to settle, or request to settle with URS?


contact chase.if they assigned the account then offer to settle,but know even when you were making payments interest does still accrue so ask chase if they assigned it,or sold it.

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 10/20/2014 - 10:51

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

You will have to work thru the CA. If it assigned it is done under contract...they cannot recall it without cause.

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 10/24/2014 - 16:05

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17319 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 2.511 seconds.