Skip to main content
index page

Deceptive Practice

Submitted by on Wed, 11/14/2012 - 08:52
Credits:
[Donate]

Hello, I further have an issue with Capital One. Capital one sent me a letter at the end of May stating , Congrats you car has been paid in full, and you should receive the tiele within 30 to 45 days. Well, at the time I was very ill(Disabled), and out of town, having a friend retrieve my mail. So during my illness i waited for the title, and any other paperwork such as a refinance letter of some sort since I knew I hadnt paid this bill off myself, but had put in for several refinance loans that possibly could have contacted Capital One. Well, after the 45 days or so, and still very ill , i gave permission to a close friend to call and find out what happen. The assistor refused to speak to my friend, so my friend explained the situation so that it could be notated on the account. Thereafter my friend sent in 2 payments to keep the car from going into a bad status. Thereafter I still did not receive any correspondence regarding the matter. Since then I have been waiting for this correspondence. So now Iam behind the two months that they had me wait according to the letter, and technically would only be 30 days late at this time. I am truly frustrated with this situation since Iam going to be considered 90 days late due to no fault of my own, and I have the letter i was sent. What gives...:confused: