Skip to main content
index page

Give it Back

Submitted by on Wed, 11/14/2012 - 14:43
Credits:
[Donate]

I was contacted today by my bank stating that LVNV garnished my checking account for almost 3500 dollars, Ive never heard of this company, never talked to anyone from this company, don't have an account or anything with this company, and I believe the so called debt has reached its SOL. I can't afford to have my money taken by them right now, I live under the poverty level and and they took my moony right before rent was due, I need my money back. I have children to feed and a roof needs to be kept over their heads. Please tell me What can I do?? How can I stop this and get that money back? Please some one help .

No not that I know of, I moved to another state a year ago but I have had the same phone number for the last several years and Ive never been contacted by anyone. I didn't even have the 3500, so now I'm in the negative with the bank.

Submitted by on Wed, 11/14/2012 - 15:31

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Somewhere along the line you were sued. You are going to have to find out what court you were sued in, and then motion the court to have the judgment set aside if you were not properly served.

LVNV is a junk debt buyer. They buy up old accounts. If you moved, it would make sense that you would not have received mail. Check your credit report too.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Wed, 11/14/2012 - 20:30

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )