Skip to main content
index page

CCS , phone number 877-636-4551

Submitted by rockinkiwi on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 07:29
Credits:
[Donate]

This agency, CCS, at the phone number shown above, has officially scammed me over a PDL. I panicked and was scared and I now have a payment plan set up with them to start drafting tomorrow. I need to call them to cancel this and break the arrangement.

However, I cannot find anything online about them. They are affiliated with Plain Green Loans. Does anyone have any information on them? Address? Fax? E-mail?

Thanks!

Not sure if either is valid but I found these:

Credit Collection Services Group, Inc.
3 E Montgomery Crossroads
Savannah, GA 31406
phone: (800) 666-3957

or

CCS Credit Collections Services
Two Wells Avenue
Newton Massachusetts 02459
Phone: 800-775-8220

When you set up payment, did you give checking info or card info - you can shut down a card quick by calling bank and reporting lost or stolen.

Submitted by HelpinAZ on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 07:43

HelpinAZ

( Posts: 1870 | Credits: )

since plain green is tribal,and totally illegal not only do you owe only the principle,but pay it on your terms.not theirs.cancel that card and only send payments via money order to plain green.if they refuse that's their tough luck.treat anybody like CCS as a bottomfeeder that you report not pay.

Submitted by paulmergel on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 08:53

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Hi folks! Just wanted to give you an update:

I placed a hold on my card, so the transaction did not go through last Friday for the payment arrangement.

I received a call at around 9:30am from a "summons" department telling me they were serving me with papers and threatened detainment. They told me to call a different number this time, 877-647-2519. The callers name was allegedly Jonathan Graham.

I told them I was not allowed to receive phone calls at this number, however I would call them back later today when I was available.

At 1:55 I received a call from them again under an "anonymous" phone number. My co-worker answered the phone and they asked if I was an employee there. She said yes, and then she was told that a summons was going to be served to me and possible detainment, and wanted to know the protocol and asked for my manager. She gave the phone over to me, and I was told she was calling from "processing & summons" and that someone would be over within an hour to serve papers to me and would I be at work. I told her I wasn't sure where she was calling from and asked her her number. She refused to give it to me, and told me that I was not being cooperative and that I could deal with the authorities when they arrive.

I have 30 minutes before my "hour" is up. Should I be expecting anything???? Do I need to find and call a lawyer and get bail money set up?

Submitted by rockinkiwi on Mon, 11/19/2012 - 11:39

rockinkiwi

( Posts: 45 | Credits: )

the only thing you should expect is more illegal phone calls that contain stupid verbage.you should get with your boss and co-workers and get on the same page.this is a bottomfeeding piece of crap.hang up on them as soon as you know it's them,or they ask for you specifically.you are under no obligation to speak with losers like this.talking to them only gets you more calls.hanging up on them is the only way they will get the message that you are not going to be scammed by their sorry selves.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 11/19/2012 - 13:16

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Just letting you guys know that it's now 4:24 pm and that summons has yet to arrive. My co-worker and I looked up the phone numbers that I was given today and they all spell S-C-A-M! We laughed and each time a tenant or employee walks in, I roll up my sleeves and ready myself for the cuffs. Maybe I should just offer them my fuzzy cuffs, so I can at least get a kick out of it when they "arrest" me! ;)

Submitted by rockinkiwi on Mon, 11/19/2012 - 13:28

rockinkiwi

( Posts: 45 | Credits: )