Skip to main content
index page

PRA Recovery

Submitted by on Thu, 12/13/2012 - 09:26
Credits:
[Donate]

I signed a contract with a marketing firm. They did not live up to contract. They did not fulfill their objectives.
Now they are trying to collect the full balance. I paid over half of it, for no return.

I had to continue marketing myself, to pay them to market me. In fact all my clients are self gained and nothing to do with their marketing.

They sent me on a bogus meeting, I traveled to the company and they did not even know I was coming for a meeting,and I was sent to a company that I didn't fit the profile for. I had to pay these costs to travel to these meetings and only to be embarrassed.

Now PRA are calling me and telling me that I have to pay the contract balance or they will litigate. Total amount balance is $2666 or thereabouts.

PRA are telling me I will have to pay all the court costs, have a judgement placed, get on my credit etc.

I can't afford an attorney, or to pay them. I am a single divorced woman trying to make ends meet and I entered into agreement on the basis they would create new business. If they did not feel I was correct for them they should have said we are not confident that we can do this for you. They told me that this would replace my own marketing, thank god I didn't stop self marketing, as I would be in a worse situation if I allowed them to take over totally.

Please don't create double post. You can see the answer in this thread:

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/collection-agencies/thread89352.html#comment-575829

Submitted by ditchdebt on Mon, 12/31/2012 - 22:09

ditchdebt

( Posts: 675 | Credits: )