Skip to main content
index page

Payments for debtcc points - February, 2006

Submitted by Not so Lucky on Tue, 01/31/2006 - 16:04
Credits:
[Donate]

I received it today :D :D :D . Thank you to the community for all their support.

thanks Vikas!!! I just wanted to let you know that I received the payment into my paypal account. Thankfully, I'm not being charged by paypal this time! So it didn't take any of my money away! I got that straightened out. Thank you again---I am putting some money with this and its going to lowes to pay my card off with them. I'm turning into the little engine that could. :D Shirley

Submitted by imkimssister on Fri, 02/03/2006 - 09:25

imkimssister

( Posts: 1301 | Credits: )

jd - congrats on a successful burp-lious endoscopy! LOL

I'm so happy people are getting paid. With so much negativity going on in the get paid to read email and surf world, it's so refreshing to see honesty. And it's great that people like us, who have fallen on hardtimes, have a small way to chisel away the debt and begin to feel better about life sooner.

Huggles and Snuggles!
Barb

Submitted by on Wed, 02/08/2006 - 18:44

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Financial freedom is a wonderful feeling! I once had my own financial farce, which is why you'll never hear of me harassing and insulting people. I'm in pretty good financial health, but sometimes around holidays and special occasions I lapse back in using my credit cards and it takes me a couple of months to level off again. There's no shame in it, we're all human and we have our passions and our little things to celebrate, like my newborn neice Seraphina who was born February 14, 2006 at 4:16 p.m. eastern time weighing 5.12 ounces and measuring 19 inches long. She has her father's long, wiry build and many of his features.

Submitted by Jedi Mistress Ari on Wed, 02/15/2006 - 10:37

Jedi Mistress Ari

( Posts: 2192 | Credits: )

Here we all are talking about babies! ironicly, the only kids and babies I can talk about are my neices and nephews. You see, I had a partial hysterecomy when I was 15 and I can't have any kids without assistance from modern science. On top of that, my husband doesn't really want kids. Not that he doesn't like kids, he's a wonderful uncle to his brothers' kids. I think some couples are meant to be that way, the favourite aunt and uncle.

Submitted by Jedi Mistress Ari on Wed, 02/15/2006 - 13:27

Jedi Mistress Ari

Mary, I appreciate that, but I'm not sorry it happened. All the mishaps in my life that eventually makde me stronger I am not sorry about. When I was 22, I lost my sense of self and resigned myself to marrying an **** that I didn't love. When he took off for bootcamp leaving me only $6 and a heap of bills, he forced me into an awakening. Best thing he ever did for me, the son of a bitch. Because of this awakening, I live a more fulfilling life, my sense of self is back and better than ever, and I'm married to someone I truly love. Another upshot of that is not having his mother for a mother in law. She was such a despicable old bat! Mommie dearest, the two of them reminded me of Norma and Norman Bates of the Psycho movies.

[color=Red]****Adult term removed - Jason[/color]

Submitted by Jedi Mistress Ari on Wed, 02/15/2006 - 13:47

Jedi Mistress Ari

I love that you are the type of person who deals with the past and then moves the hell on to bigger and better things. I am the same way! I learn from my mistakes, and I always want to be moving up, not down. Awesome!

~Mary :)

p.s. I relate with the mother in law thing...my ex's mom tried to fist fight me in the street in front of my old house. B@#$%^!

Submitted by Mary on Wed, 02/15/2006 - 13:57

Mary

( Posts: 1344 | Credits: )

Ladies, so sorry to disturb you in the middle of your conversation. :wink:

I was thinking if I should post it online or not, but then I finally considered bringing it to your notice. This thread discusses about the payment details made to the forum members and I think the future visitors in this site won't understand anything about this particular thread and the related discussion.

Girls!! Please create a new thread for this discussion. I don't intend to offend you. Just thought of showing concern about this beautiful forum!!

Submitted by david on Wed, 02/15/2006 - 17:21

david

( Posts: 1229 | Credits: )