Skip to main content
index page

Payments for debtcc points - July, 2006

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 07/04/2006 - 23:12
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi Elizabeth,

Your payment has been processed and transferred to your paypal account. Here is the snapshot:

We are thankful to you for your active participation in DebtCC forums and looking forward to some informative post from you. Good job :D

Regards
Vikas

Hi Erin,

We are glad to pay you for the first time. Your payment has been transferred to your paypal account. Please check the snapshot below:

We are thankful to you for your contribution and hoping to get some good post from you in the coming days. Enjoy :)

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 07/04/2006 - 23:38

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Great!! You guys rock!! Congrats, it is a great way to reward the members by this site. And people who receive this cash are sensible in using it towards the necessary bills rather than spending it casually. It's a great idea to extend some useful help. I will also like to redeem, perhaps after some time.

Submitted by Gretchin on Wed, 07/05/2006 - 16:04

Gretchin

( Posts: 482 | Credits: )

Hi Polly,

Members PM us a payment request and we get the arrangements done. A snapshot of the online payment is posted in this thread.

If you would like to redeem your points, you can PM me. Our dept. will take care of your request.

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Thu, 07/06/2006 - 17:38

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )

Hi pollyandsay,

We have made your first payment. You preferred payment through check. Here is the snapshot of your payment details.

Everybody knows how much help you have rendered to the community members with your mine of information. Keep in touch.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 07/11/2006 - 00:36

Vikas

Woo Hoo! That should be here just in the nick of time! I have made payment arrangements with my mortgage company to stop the foreclosure!!!! But the downpayment is going to be my whole check...this is going to buy some groceries! Vikas I love ya! You are the best!

Submitted by polly on Tue, 07/11/2006 - 17:55

polly

( Posts: 1709 | Credits: )

Congrats all, it really means a lot when a website takes such good care of the people in need. Imagine the level of understanding here. I have seen so many people here redeeming the amount. Nobody earned just because there is a source. Everyone offered the best from their side and took the worth of it. It's really a great level of understanding. :)

Submitted by andyyoung on Tue, 07/11/2006 - 19:17

andyyoung

( Posts: 451 | Credits: )

Hi Lisa,

We have transferred your payment to your paypal account. Below is the snapshot of the payment made to you

We are thankful to you for participating actively in DebtCC's community building effort. Keep on helping the community members with the informative posts. :)

Regards,
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Mon, 07/17/2006 - 05:32

Vikas

Hi PinkLady

Requests of Debtcc points redemption through Paypal take couple of days for processing. We do have some other payment requests along with yours.

Your request is already placed with our accounts dept. They might have got busy due to the loads of work. I will personally look into the matter and arrange the payment so that you enjoy your birthday this weekend.

We apologize for this delay

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Thu, 07/27/2006 - 09:26

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )