Skip to main content
index page

Payments for debtcc points - March 2007

Submitted by brownsugar on Tue, 02/20/2007 - 01:54
Credits:
[Donate]

Congratulations :D

Hi Taki2u,

Here are the details of your reward, we have sent a check for you as you requested, below is the snap.

We are happy to send your first reward, keep helping the community as much as you can. People who are in need can find your comments really helpful.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Mon, 03/05/2007 - 02:06

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Hi Melissa,

I feel so happy to send your first DebtCC Point redemption reward! Here is the snap shot of the check sent to you:

By participating in forums you can help thousands of people who are debt trouble. So keep in touch and help the community.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Sun, 03/11/2007 - 23:39

Vikas

Hi cajunbulldog,

You requested for redemption through check; it has been sent to you. You can view the screenshot of the check here:

You are an appreciated member of the community; you are doing a great job here. Keep the good work going.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Mon, 03/19/2007 - 02:17

Vikas

Hi fedupinpa,

DebtCC point redemption payment has been transferred to your paypal account. Here is the screen shot of the payment transfer.

You are doing a great job in forums and blogs. I am sure that members are getting immense help out of your comments.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Mon, 03/19/2007 - 02:18

Vikas

Hi Tweety71,

Here is your next round of DebtCC Point redemption reward. We have sent you a check to you; you can check the screenshot here:

Your input is always counted; if you ask a question in forums and get replies from others, the conversation is obviously going to help others who are in similar situation. Keep in touch.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 03/20/2007 - 02:03

Vikas

i've been trying to find the right debt consolidations but i'm scared that i will be scammed. and i can't afford to be wasting my money and i have a child to take care of but i need to get out of debt and repair my credit because i want to own my own home one day soon so i'm happy that i can come here and get some real help so thanks alot for everyone here that's helping someone.

Submitted by blinkyberry on Wed, 03/21/2007 - 21:10

blinkyberry

( Posts: 108 | Credits: )

Hi Alexandra,

You requested for redemption, we have transferred the fund to your paypal account, here is the screenshot:

Your comments in forums and your blog posts, both are very useful; keep helping the community members who are in stress.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 03/22/2007 - 02:39

Vikas