Skip to main content
index page

Payments for debtcc points - May, 2006

Submitted by Vikas on Mon, 05/01/2006 - 16:26
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi Angel

Congratulations! We have taken the snapshot of the payment made to you. We are putting this in front of the community. :)

Thanks for your active participation here.

Regards
Vikas

Hello Vikas,

Really appreciate what you've done with this community and forum. I feel like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders and you've helped thousands of people already. You should receive a reward or get some recognition in television :)
Thanks once again.

Submitted by quesik on Wed, 05/10/2006 - 09:38

quesik

( Posts: 108 | Credits: )

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the gratitude :) My life is very simple and I wish to be blessed by Lord for doing something good. I have the support of such a nice community here and it makes me feel stronger. This website is for noble cause and I am glad you all are with me.

Thanks everyone for all your support.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Wed, 05/10/2006 - 12:52

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Hi Seeing_the_Light and Sue,

I just want to inform you that we are in a process of changing the paypal account from which the forum payments are made. That's why the payment process is delayed this time. As soon as it is fixed, we will start making payments.

Please bear with us and do keep in touch. :)

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Wed, 05/17/2006 - 02:58

Vikas

Hi tracic08,

Your payment has been made. Here are the details-

DebtCC points keep on increasing. Our system keeps track of how much points you have cashed last. And your next payment is made on that basis. If you have any more questions about the point system feel free to PM me, I will explain you.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Wed, 05/17/2006 - 06:08

Vikas

Hi kbraveboy

We will be glad to redeem your DebtCC points. Please send me a PM with your payment request along with the mode of payment. You can either use a paypal account or have it through check.

Your request will be on hold till we have a PM from you.

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Tue, 05/30/2006 - 18:29

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )