Skip to main content
index page

Payments for debtcc points - September 2007

Submitted by Mike on Sat, 09/01/2007 - 14:40
Credits:
[Donate]

Please don't hesitate in redeeming the points. Since we have this welfare program for the community, come forward and get your points redeemed. We will feel good when the people here get the help they need.

Regards
Mike

Ummm...I DID ask this before, I just don't rememeber the answer ( sorry, ya'll!!). EACH time, we get $10.00, in DebtCC poins, are we able to 'cash in'?? Or..just once per month, etc? I DO have to agree, I have ALSO gotten some very valuable help and advice from everyone. Thank you!!

Submitted by sdchargers_63 on Sat, 09/01/2007 - 14:53

sdchargers_63

( Posts: 1798 | Credits: )

Failed to ask..............I see ,after you 'cash in points', the pints don't 're-set' itself. Do we need to keep track of them?

Submitted by sdchargers_63 on Sat, 09/01/2007 - 14:55

sdchargers_63

( Posts: 1798 | Credits: )

the points in the user account don't go down each time a request is placed for the redemption. We have our system recording all the points redemption of the members. However, if you can maintain an excel sheet, you will be assured about your points status. I think it's good to accumulate points for sometime and make the payment request. However, you can place a request anytime after having points worth $15-$20. :)

Submitted by Mike on Sat, 09/01/2007 - 15:04

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )

I am just so amazed with cannr and with so many other members here that have a vast amount of knowledge about so much and that are helping so many people in so many ways. I just hope that I can walk the same path they are and help as many people that they have. I am so grateful and so humbled to be here, I thank god for all of us and pray to my god that he blesses us all.

thank you

Submitted by Lukeskywalker on Sat, 09/01/2007 - 15:18

Lukeskywalker

( Posts: 1909 | Credits: )

luke, you make my heart melt! Thank you! And thank you to everyone else! I personally think that we have quite the community here! And, luke, you are a valuable member. I see you on here early in the AM before work! :D We are all a team & we all help each other. I think it's wonderful that I have a place to come where I have friends, support, and can help people who are feeling there is no way out. It's EVERYONE'S advice, suggestions, experience that helps these people. I'll say it again, we have quite the community here! Every single person!

Submitted by cannr on Sat, 09/01/2007 - 16:59

cannr

( Posts: 9317 | Credits: )

Thank you Morningstarr430 and cannr, it is my pleasure and I sleep good at night knowing that I am working through my debt and have made friends along the way. For me it is knowing that I am helping another poor soul that comes here for the first time like me, and mabye you that is scared and lost and finds their way. That is what makes my heart feel good.

all the best

Submitted by Lukeskywalker on Sat, 09/01/2007 - 17:05

Lukeskywalker

( Posts: 1909 | Credits: )

Wouldn't I just love to meet luke? Does he not sound like a wonderful person? :D

Submitted by cannr on Sat, 09/01/2007 - 18:21

cannr

I'm going to Alaska. I'm knocking on Anthony's door. Oh. Never mind. He'll shoot me regarding that damn $49.95 I took out of his account! :lol:

Submitted by cannr on Mon, 09/10/2007 - 13:38

cannr

Thanks for everything, Mike. :D And thanks to all you guys for all your advice and help! Congratulations!

Submitted by cannr on Tue, 09/11/2007 - 04:14

cannr

Hi all,

Here is a bunch of payments :) Sorry for posting the payment snapshots in this way. I'm running very busy now. We are thankful to all the members for your contribution and helping to energize the community. Congratulations :)

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Mon, 09/17/2007 - 21:55

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )

luke? Is that you? I thought you were gone on vacation! luke? Are you with us? I was missing you and here you are! Are you messing with me now? :wink:

Submitted by cannr on Tue, 09/25/2007 - 19:42

cannr