Share post
member profile picture

Company/Individual reported: metropolitan educational enterprrises,inc.

they say I owe them 3586.00. But I settlement going through you with them. There taking me to court over it.can you contact my brother at 912-729-6585 he has power of attorney to deal with my affairs.

Anonymous-if you have a settlement company,get ahold of them to find out what is going on.Also call the original creditor to find out if any payments were made and when.If you have been served papers,you need to respond to them within the time frame. Get all your documentation together showing what you have paid and when. Keep us posted...Karn

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 09/18/2006 - 11:29

Bossy4455 Bossy4455
(Posts: 5854 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.517 seconds.