Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Debt Problems forums

Where can I complain if I want to against a creditor?

member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

Where can I complain if I want to against a creditor? I know that I have defaulted on loan, but the collections department is called me at odd hour.

Well well well, send those collectors in written letter, not to call you at odd hours, and they should stop.

For a thorough read on What to do if FDCPA is violated by collection agencies click here: s-and-what-you-can-do-if-a-debt-c....

It's a pretty good article from this site I found a few days ago... give it a read!!!

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 04/24/2018 - 06:53

Phil Bradford Phil Bradford

(Posts: 166 | Credits: )

File a complaint with the state's attorney general. You can also File a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau against the collector. They will investigate and penalize them for breaking the law. If they collector is guilty, you can get a partial refund of fees paid to a debt collector who has violated the FDPCA rule.

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 04/25/2018 - 06:36

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1234 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.185 seconds.