Share post
member profile picture

I am unable to pay my payments in full, or on time. I need to lower the amount of payments, but bad credit and missed payments eliminate me. What can I do?

Have you talked to your lender about a modification??

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 05/08/2013 - 10:53

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17319 | Credits: )

You can request your lender for a mortgage modification if you're unable to pay off your debts in full.

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 11/13/2013 - 06:29

Renee Brown Renee Brown

(Posts: 18 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.530 seconds.