Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Debt Problems forums

How can I repay my car loan?

member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

I have a debt for a car that I no longer have. My wages have been garnished and my bank accounts have been interrupted. I have paid at least half of the owed amount and now my balance is more than what I initially owed. What can I do?

How much do you owe in total? Where is your car right now? Has your car been repossessed by the lender? In some states, the law prohibits the car lender from collecting the deficiency balance after repossessing the car. But in other states, it is perfectly legal. Try to settle the deficiency balance on the car with the lender. Tell him that you're in financial hardship and can't pay off the balance in full.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 05/30/2019 - 01:44

Nick Jonas Nick Jonas

(Posts: 428 | Credits: )

Enroll in a debt settlement program to settle your remaining balance.

Sub: #2 posted on Sun, 06/02/2019 - 22:28

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1239 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.349 seconds.