Share post
member profile picture

I owe over $11,000 to Washington state for overpaid unemployment claims and i am not able to pay them $400 a month a month at my current level of income. Any idea how I can restructure my payments so I can dig myself out of debt?

This is government will have to talk to unemployment or the party collecting it.

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 08/09/2013 - 17:28

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17319 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.023 seconds.