Skip to main content
index page

Non ChexSystem Banks in NC

Submitted by gsforgrace on Fri, 02/02/2007 - 08:58
Credits:
[Donate]

I am sure i am posting in the wrong place BUT i didnt see any forum close enough.

I am relocating to Raleigh NC, i currently have an active and in good standing bank account where i currently live HOWEVER my bank does not have branches in NC. I obtained this bank account through a friend who worked at the my bank since i am reported in ChexSystems and telecheck. I will be denied an account due to this....

Does anyone know of any banks in NC that do not go through ChexSystems????

If you live or work in the Charlotte area then Charlotte Metro Credit Union has a Second chance checking account. They still perform a chex system on you and require you open a savings account (min. deposit of $25 required to open savings account) but they will also allow what they call fresh start checking with visa debit card, and on line bill pay. After 13 months and NO NSF they will allow you to go to any checking account they offer. Another cool thing they offer, they make your debit card while you wait so no waiting on it to come in the mail! Highly recommend!

Submitted by on Thu, 02/22/2007 - 14:22

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Actually, the list I posted isn't only for banks that use chexsystems but will still open an account if it's paid. It also shows banks that run credit reports, use telecheck, or use nothing to open accounts. If you can't find an account from the list, PM me and I will help you find a bank near you . . . .

Submitted by goudah2424 on Sat, 03/10/2007 - 22:45

goudah2424

( Posts: 7935 | Credits: )

yes they dont use ChexSystem

Submitted by on Wed, 08/12/2009 - 14:54

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )