Skip to main content
index page

Tradelines for sale - could someone explain tradeline for sale?

Submitted by karenr216 on Sun, 03/04/2007 - 16:00
Credits:
[Donate]

Could someone please explain trade lines for me ?
Does paying off collections get removed from trade lines?I'am totally confused :oops:

A tradeline is a term referring to an account on your credit report. When I refer to a tradeline in this section,that's what I'm talking about.

Next question,paying off collection does not remove it.Neg a pay for delete settlement does. You get them to delete tradeline in exchange for payment in full.This must be in writing and signed by their agency.

Submitted by cajunbulldog on Sun, 03/04/2007 - 16:46

cajunbulldog

( Posts: 4850 | Credits: )

trade line is a company that exstends credit, trade reference or experence is buying somthing on credit and making payments. if you start a business and want business credit seperte from your persomal credit you must incorporate ,this seperates the two files because they can no longer go after your personal assets if you did not icorporate the two files would interact and if you use your persomal credit for business you will ruin your personal credit. the business credit file consist of your EIN,Duns Number, business checking, business telifphone and that your incorporated , but it is worthless to you without trade lines becuase no one will exstend you credit and this is what maakes the trade line so valubile. 95 % of companies offering these types of services are scamming people, anything you see season trade lines,primary trade lines, shelf corporations, aged anything, or high high credit limits will get you red flagged and are scamms
if you would like to learn more contact bob at {phone # removed per forum rules @DC} we do trade lines right and there is a lot more to know before attempting to add these only my speggetty diner is done and i am hungry
good luck Bob

Submitted by on Sat, 01/24/2009 - 02:05

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

LOL, hope that spaghetti filled your appetite Bob.

I'm pretty sure to OP was referring to "tradelines" in the sense that the credit bureaus use the term. On a consumer credit report, the tradelines are simply the actual accounts that creditors have reported on that particular consumer.

Credit bureaus use the term "Tradelines" as a heading to separate those items from other sections of the report, such as the demographics, score, and inquiries. Tradelines are also categorically separate from "collections" on a credit report.

Submitted by DebtCruncher on Sat, 01/24/2009 - 11:21

DebtCruncher

( Posts: 2293 | Credits: )

In recent years, credit repair companies have become a major part of the economy grossing almost 20 million dollars annually. Credit repair is a simple process that individuals are able to do by themselves but hiding individuals from that knowledge allows these companies to take control of the process and profit. The process they use involves the use of primary tradelines which are lines of credit comparatively less effective than assumable accounts.

We are offering individuals the opportunity to participate in Independent Debt Purchase Transaction giving them the capacity to assume indebted accounts for the purpose of paying the financial obligation and gaining the financial leverage resulting from access to larger assets. You can change your future starting today!

ADVERTISING LINK REMOVED PER TOS

Submitted by on Sun, 07/19/2009 - 19:17

i have both primary and authorized user tradelines for sale. paypal, credit card or wire transfer accepted.

Submitted by on Tue, 07/21/2009 - 23:58