Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

Hello I am only 18 yrs old and Im an Authorized user on my sisters account and on my dads credit card and both cards have been delinquent for like 8 months or more, and it shows on my credit report, can I call the credit card companys and remove myself? can they remove me even if the accounts are closed? If I am removed from the accounts can I write to the credit report people and have them remove it from my report?

Well, I was an authorized user on my exes credit card and it showed up on all 3 CRA's, I filed a dispute online, and believe they (the cra's) verified it, then I received an email saying they deleted it from my report. Just fill out a dispute online. :)

Sub: #1 posted on Sun, 08/31/2008 - 20:50

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

The account holder would be the one that would have to have you removed from the account. Easiest way is like Shazzers stated. File on-line disputes with all CRA's reporting the account as "Not Mine - AU only" and they should be deleted w/in 30-45 days.

Sub: #2 posted on Sun, 08/31/2008 - 21:24

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4671 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.735 seconds.