Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 5
Credits: 0

I have a question I'm an authorized user on a couple accounts with my father , they appear on my credit report...How do i remove myself from being an authorized user on these accounts if I no longer wish to be an authorized user, is there a way to do this and if these debts aren't being paid on time will they affect my credit

Call the credit card company and have yourself removed.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 08/12/2008 - 17:17

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17272 | Credits: )

Yeah you can call and have yourself removed.

While you are on the account, the account status will be reported every month. Which, if it has been delinquent, will be on your credit report. After you terminate your authorization, they shouldn't continue to report to the bureaus. After you are terminated, if the account falls behind, then it should not be on your credit.

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 08/12/2008 - 19:23

DebtCruncher DebtCruncher
(Posts: 2296 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.745 seconds.