Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 7
Credits: 0

Plain Green Loan is unwilling to refund my money and sold my loans to a third party - Rocky Mountain Capital Management LLC and is reporting it to my TU credit file. The details of the loan is below.

Original Loan - $1500
Paid - $3300

Plain Green reporting I still owe $2800

My question is - is there any possibility that I can get any money back from Plain Green?

Can I remove Plain Green from my Credit report by disputing it?

Thank you all

You can remove Plain Green from your credit report by disputing it. They are not licensed in TU. Okay. But I agree that it would be tough to get a refund from Plain Green. Inform the CA that won't pay penny. Threaten to file a complaint if they don't give you a refund.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 01/10/2019 - 23:42

Nick Jonas Nick Jonas

(Posts: 76 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.697 seconds.