Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Credit Repair, Credit Score and Credit Report forums

What documents do I need to get a credit report?

member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

What documents do I need to submit for getting a credit report outside US?

Hey..if you are living abroad and want to get your credit report from Experion, then you must send below-mentioned documents to PO Box 2002, Allen, TX 75013.

* Two proofs of your current mailing address would be great (copy of your driver’s license, insurance statement, telephone bill, bank statement or utility bill that clearly reveals your name and current mailing address).

* Your previous U.S. address proof
* A copy of a government-issued ID card (Social security card, passport & passport card, driver's license/ID card, Birth certificate etc).

Hope that helps!!

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 04/14/2017 - 04:40

Barbara Delinsky Barbara Delinsky

(Posts: 432 | Credits: )

Barabara didn't mention other 3 important documents that you should provide:

Full name (including middle initial and generation information)
Date of birth
Previous U.S. address

These documents are must; one of my friends was unable to receive her credit report as she didn't submit her date of birth certificate and her previous U.S address proof. She had to resubmit all the documents. Finally, she got the credit report after facing so much fuss.

So, be very careful!

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 04/14/2017 - 05:27

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1234 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.317 seconds.