Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

What do you include as proof that those items listed on you credit report are not yours?

Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, you can send a credit card error dispute letter to dispute it. You can find letters online.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 08/16/2018 - 00:38

Mabelle Page Mabelle Page

(Posts: 295 | Credits: )

You don't need to prove anything. All you need to do is send this letter to the credit bureau.


The credit bureau will review the information on your credit report, investigate it within 30 days and remove the wrong listings from your credit report.

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 08/16/2018 - 03:18

David Martin David Martin

(Posts: 394 | Credits: )

Yup, as David suggested, send that letter to the credit bureau, but you need to Include copies of any supporting documentation. Do not send originals!
Remember, the more evidence you have, the better your case may be.

Sub: #3 posted on Thu, 08/16/2018 - 06:54

Barbara Delinsky Barbara Delinsky

(Posts: 432 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.136 seconds.