Skip to main content
index page

Order Denying Defendant's Motion To set aside the judgement

Submitted by on Mon, 06/04/2012 - 13:02
Credits:
[Donate]

I filed a motion to vacate judgment now i received from the Plaintiff an order denying defendant's motion to set aside judgment. This is a collection case and Plaintiff did not show any contract. Do I have to answer Plaintiff? Court is on Friday???
Thanks
Shari California
I am new to this and i cant afford a lawyer!!!

No, Nathaniel....there you go again with the false info. Debt collectors are NOT bound by ANY law that requires them to provide the original contract. You have no information from the OP to even begin to make such a claim either. On what grounds is the CA suing? If you do not know, then you have no business claiming what you did. The grounds for the lawsuit have a LOT to do with what would be required to prove their claims, dont you think????

To the OP, if you could provide some more info, we would be happy to help you make sense of this. Nathaniel, you have been warned plenty of times to stop posting bad advice. I'm nearing the end of my rope with you doing this.....

Submitted by skydivr7673 on Wed, 06/06/2012 - 21:38

skydivr7673

( Posts: 2036 | Credits: )

the topic is setting aside a judgement.now maybe i'm missing something here,but the OP goes in different directions.if there was a judgement maybe the fact that the OP is like nate in that they thought that flimsy notion was good enough to get a dismissal,or there was a default judgement.the thing that irks me is that the OP once again is unregistered and most likely won't return.

Submitted by paulmergel on Thu, 06/07/2012 - 07:15

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )