Skip to main content
index page

Unknown agency..

Submitted by on Mon, 10/04/2010 - 06:24
Credits:
[Donate]

Has anyone ever heard of Alternative Revenue System? They are listed on my TransUnion credit report as a collection agency. I tried to look them up on the internet and there is nothing on them? How can they report to the credit bureau and yet have no record? Any suggestions? Thank-you

Thanks for the information...however I did look them up they are not listed in the Colorado BBB however there was a report on them as never answering their complaints and was rated F. Also the owner is listed as one name but he also has aliases??? How was such a bad agency able to get TransUnion to put this on my credit report? Does this bueau not have any guidelines for businesses reporting???

Submitted by on Tue, 10/05/2010 - 05:39

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hello again...I received a report from TransUnion and they stated that the proof of debt they received from ARS was confirmed. They never stated how it was confirmed or if it was done recently??? Is this all a credit bureau needs to do to prove that I have this unpaid debt...it stated this debt would not be removed until January 2016?? Also I did sent a letter to ARS and they moved again. They are located in Greenwood Village Colorado...however I looked them up in the Greenwood Village Co business directory and they are not listed anywhere. I then sent a recent letter to TransUnion explicitly asking them just how this debt was confirmed. Do you think they will reply to that???

Submitted by Laura Patrick on Sun, 10/24/2010 - 07:02

Laura Patrick

( Posts: | Credits: )