Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Creditors and collection agencies address book forums

Enhanced Recovery System: Has anyone dealt with this CA?

member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

Has anyone dealt with these guys? They're always very rude, and have continually called me at work ove and over despite the fact that I have told them they are NOT to call me at work. We finally started telling them i wasn't there and they have stopped so far. The man i spoke with at ERC was always very rude to me and belittled me.
Just curious if they're doing this to others also.

Enhanced Recovery is a collection agency. They are based at the following address.

Enhanced Recovery Corp.
1422 E. 71st Street
Tulsa, OK 74136
Telephone: (918) 493-2200

Verbal communications have little impact especially when you are using your legal rights. Federal laws give you the rights to stop communications with the collectors after sending the cease and desist letter. After the company receives your cease and desist letter, they are supposed to stop all communications with you in legal terms. If they violate the laws, you will be able to sue them up to the extent of the damages. Get more knowledge about the laws in the FTC website. You will know about your legal rights.

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 09/15/2006 - 11:41

IncredibleHelp IncredibleHelp

(Posts: 492 | Credits: )

I found the correct address and further info on this immoral, illegal, unethical and unprofessional collection agency. This following information may be very useful to many now and many to come...these people need to learn their lesson on how to treat civilized people who indeed have a life. Do not, I say again, do not give them any checks or credit cards as the collectors there will use them and do fraud. Check for yourself. They have already had incidents on many employees who took the information over the phone and pay their own bills with. This is rediculous! They had an office in Ohio which they had to shut down. Also another in Boston, Mass. Oh! Let me advise you to. The owner is now driving a bentley and guess where that came from? They have clients such as MBNA, HILCO, METRIS, CHASE, RESURGENT (formerly known as SHERMAN FINANCIAL), GENESIS, WELLS FARGO, MERRICK BANK (MCM), and many more...
They have three locations in operations at this time which are:

8014 Bayberry Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32216
904-645-0049

10550 Deerwood Park Blvd Ste 600
Jacksonville, FL 32256
904-645-0049

St. Lucia (yes the St. Lucia island)

and they are currently in progress of opening two other locations in Orange Park, FL and across from the OSI collections ageny in the same location of Deerwood. Enjoy the following:

John Schanck-CHIEF LEARNING OFFICER xt 2003 [cell#904-910-4908]
Kirk Moquin-PRESIDENT/COO xt 2004
Mark Thompson-CHAIRMAN/CEO xt 2005
Jeff Norton-SENIOR VP xt 2007
Liza Akley-VP OF OPERATIONS xt 2001 [cell# 904-891-9704]
Tom Clement-SR VP OF SALES 623-561-8231
Sarah Shields-VP OF SALES 425-271-6266
Denny Bender-VP OF SALES 614-834-7207
Fred Graessle-VP OF SALES 614-558-1215
Kelly Breden-CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER xt 2062
kristina Mullen-CLIENT SERVICES ADMIN xt 2057
Lakesha Taylor-CLIENT SERVICES ADMIN xt 2038
Robert Barlow-CORPORATE CONTROLLER xt 2016
Scott Cohen-ACCOUNTING MNGR xt 2013
Jennifer Kode-SENIOR ACCOUNTANT xt 2014
Dana Pindel-BOOKEEPING MNGR xt 2011
Tammi Hatfield-PAYROLL & ADMIN MNGR xt 2033
Melissa Smith-LEAD ADMIN ASST xt 2006
Alison Tracy-ADMIN ASST xt 2063
Debbie Pommell-ADMIN ASST xt 2006
Sarah Henri-ADMIN ASST xt 2040
Rachel Frady-Q/A MNGR xt 2061
Latoya Harrison-Q/A ANALYST xt 2051/2058
Veronica Brown-Q/A ANALYST xt 2159
Tiffanie Williams-Q/A ANALYST xt 2060
Ginny Walker-COMPLIANCE xt 2028
Jamie Jutte-TRAINING & RECRUITING MNGR xt 2022
Stacey Sexton-RECRUITER xt 2009
Tiffany Brown-JR RECRUITER xt 2002
Kendra Stokes-TRAINER xt 2119
Valerie Lunsford-TRAINER
Kim Howell-OPERATIONS MNGR xt 2020
James Curtis-GROUP MANAGER xt 2012
Jeffery Birtz-GROUP MANAGER xt 2120
John Adkins-GROUP MANAGER xt 2128
Wendi Spellers-GROUP MANAGER xt 2121
DeAngelo Cahoun-COLLECTION MNGR
Crystal Bowles-COLLECTION MNGR
Victor Rodriguez-COLLECTION MNGR
David Welch-COLLECTION MNGR
Stanley Claybourne-COLLECTION MNGR
Chris Wheeles-COLLECTION MNGR
Corey Taylor-COLLECTION MNGR
Mario Contemprato-COLLECTION MNGR
Detra Williams-COLLECTION MNGR
Lisa Walsh-COLLECTION MNGR
Robert Moore-COLLECTION MNGR
Ejay Martin-COLLECTION MNGR
Matthew Shelar-COLLECTION MNGR
Daniel Pommell-COLLECTION MNGR
Andrew Daniels-GROUP MNGR
Alphonso Harvey-COLLECTION MNGR
John Rochell-COLLECTION MNGR
David Crow-COLLECTION MNGR
Jennifer Rieger-COLLECTION MNGR
Clayton Petrie-COLLECTION MNGR

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 03/22/2007 - 19:55

Unregistered

WHO CALLED US?PEOPLE DINT KNOW ABOUT THIS NUMBER.
THANKS INCREDIBLE HELP.THANKS DONNA EITHER.

http://www.whocalled.us /lookup/9184932200

Sub: #3 posted on Thu, 05/10/2007 - 07:53

tsacgiv tsacgiv

(Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

as you have all the signs of a unhappy PREVIOUS employee wanting to do some damage

Sub: #4 posted on Mon, 07/30/2007 - 12:13

Unregistered

do some damage

Sub: #5 posted on Mon, 07/30/2007 - 12:15

Unregistered

what is ADMIN Recovery?

Sub: #6 posted on Thu, 09/10/2009 - 18:50

Unregistered

Probably a debt collector.

From a BBB search: Quote:
Search Results
There are no results for 'admin recovery'.
, which means that no one has filed a complaint. No one has sued them. Their listing on Dunn & Bradstreet states: Quote:
Classification
Unclassified Establishments

Besides D&B and some anonymous reports on public 800 number "whose calling me" type discussion boards, and this thread, there seems to be very little info about them through Google.

Sub: #7 posted on Thu, 09/10/2009 - 23:48

Chrys Henderson Chrys Henderson

(Posts: 2538 | Credits: )

They called me twice early in the morning, including once at 8:30 on Saturday, and hung up just as I answered. After the second time I called back to find out who it was, and they told me who they were trying to reach. Same last name but different first name. Did some research. ERC is a collections agency headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. The president is Mark A. Thompson. I looked him up in the tax records, and there are a few Mark Thompsons, but I figure he owns a nice home, and there is a Mark A & Patricia A Thompson who own a house on the golf course at:
[COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR]
12729 Muirfield Blvd S
Jacksonville, FL 32225

There is no phone listed under his name, but there is a number listed under her name at that address:

(904) 608-8100

I wonder how much the Thompsons would enjoy getting phone calls from strangers at 8:30 on Saturday morning...

Sub: #8 posted on Mon, 11/09/2009 - 08:00

Unregistered

You are not alone. They have called me and bullied me as well. They told me that I needed to stop putting them on a back burner. The man was practically yelling at me. I can't even afford to buy my daughter formula... how am I supposed to pay them?

Sub: #9 posted on Tue, 11/17/2009 - 17:11

Unregistered

These people are so annoying. They have been calling every day at least 3-4 times a day even though i have continued to tell them that there is no one who lives at my house with the name they are looking for. Same last name but i do not know the person they are looking for. After 5 weeks of this harrassment i have finally contacted my phone carrier's unlawful call center and have requested they contact them to put us on the do not call list even though i have told this several times. If they do not do so in the next 48 hrs i have been instructed to contact my state attorney general's office.

Sub: #10 posted on Wed, 12/30/2009 - 07:18

Unregistered

Page loaded in 1.069 seconds.