Skip to main content
index page

Enhanced Recovery System: Has anyone dealt with this CA?

Submitted by Johgreen30 on Thu, 09/14/2006 - 19:17
Credits:
[Donate]

Has anyone dealt with these guys? They're always very rude, and have continually called me at work ove and over despite the fact that I have told them they are NOT to call me at work. We finally started telling them i wasn't there and they have stopped so far. The man i spoke with at ERC was always very rude to me and belittled me.
Just curious if they're doing this to others also.

Enhanced Recovery is a collection agency. They are based at the following address.

Enhanced Recovery Corp.
1422 E. 71st Street
Tulsa, OK 74136
Telephone: (918) 493-2200

Verbal communications have little impact especially when you are using your legal rights. Federal laws give you the rights to stop communications with the collectors after sending the cease and desist letter. After the company receives your cease and desist letter, they are supposed to stop all communications with you in legal terms. If they violate the laws, you will be able to sue them up to the extent of the damages. Get more knowledge about the laws in the FTC website. You will know about your legal rights.

Submitted by IncredibleHelp on Fri, 09/15/2006 - 11:41

IncredibleHelp

( Posts: 492 | Credits: )

I found the correct address and further info on this immoral, illegal, unethical and unprofessional collection agency. This following information may be very useful to many now and many to come...these people need to learn their lesson on how to treat civilized people who indeed have a life. Do not, I say again, do not give them any checks or credit cards as the collectors there will use them and do fraud. Check for yourself. They have already had incidents on many employees who took the information over the phone and pay their own bills with. This is rediculous! They had an office in Ohio which they had to shut down. Also another in Boston, Mass. Oh! Let me advise you to. The owner is now driving a bentley and guess where that came from? They have clients such as MBNA, HILCO, METRIS, CHASE, RESURGENT (formerly known as SHERMAN FINANCIAL), GENESIS, WELLS FARGO, MERRICK BANK (MCM), and many more...
They have three locations in operations at this time which are:

8014 Bayberry Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32216
904-645-0049

10550 Deerwood Park Blvd Ste 600
Jacksonville, FL 32256
904-645-0049

St. Lucia (yes the St. Lucia island)

and they are currently in progress of opening two other locations in Orange Park, FL and across from the OSI collections ageny in the same location of Deerwood. Enjoy the following:

John Schanck-CHIEF LEARNING OFFICER xt 2003 [cell#904-910-4908]
Kirk Moquin-PRESIDENT/COO xt 2004
Mark Thompson-CHAIRMAN/CEO xt 2005
Jeff Norton-SENIOR VP xt 2007
Liza Akley-VP OF OPERATIONS xt 2001 [cell# 904-891-9704]
Tom Clement-SR VP OF SALES 623-561-8231
Sarah Shields-VP OF SALES 425-271-6266
Denny Bender-VP OF SALES 614-834-7207
Fred Graessle-VP OF SALES 614-558-1215
Kelly Breden-CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER xt 2062
kristina Mullen-CLIENT SERVICES ADMIN xt 2057
Lakesha Taylor-CLIENT SERVICES ADMIN xt 2038
Robert Barlow-CORPORATE CONTROLLER xt 2016
Scott Cohen-ACCOUNTING MNGR xt 2013
Jennifer Kode-SENIOR ACCOUNTANT xt 2014
Dana Pindel-BOOKEEPING MNGR xt 2011
Tammi Hatfield-PAYROLL & ADMIN MNGR xt 2033
Melissa Smith-LEAD ADMIN ASST xt 2006
Alison Tracy-ADMIN ASST xt 2063
Debbie Pommell-ADMIN ASST xt 2006
Sarah Henri-ADMIN ASST xt 2040
Rachel Frady-Q/A MNGR xt 2061
Latoya Harrison-Q/A ANALYST xt 2051/2058
Veronica Brown-Q/A ANALYST xt 2159
Tiffanie Williams-Q/A ANALYST xt 2060
Ginny Walker-COMPLIANCE xt 2028
Jamie Jutte-TRAINING & RECRUITING MNGR xt 2022
Stacey Sexton-RECRUITER xt 2009
Tiffany Brown-JR RECRUITER xt 2002
Kendra Stokes-TRAINER xt 2119
Valerie Lunsford-TRAINER
Kim Howell-OPERATIONS MNGR xt 2020
James Curtis-GROUP MANAGER xt 2012
Jeffery Birtz-GROUP MANAGER xt 2120
John Adkins-GROUP MANAGER xt 2128
Wendi Spellers-GROUP MANAGER xt 2121
DeAngelo Cahoun-COLLECTION MNGR
Crystal Bowles-COLLECTION MNGR
Victor Rodriguez-COLLECTION MNGR
David Welch-COLLECTION MNGR
Stanley Claybourne-COLLECTION MNGR
Chris Wheeles-COLLECTION MNGR
Corey Taylor-COLLECTION MNGR
Mario Contemprato-COLLECTION MNGR
Detra Williams-COLLECTION MNGR
Lisa Walsh-COLLECTION MNGR
Robert Moore-COLLECTION MNGR
Ejay Martin-COLLECTION MNGR
Matthew Shelar-COLLECTION MNGR
Daniel Pommell-COLLECTION MNGR
Andrew Daniels-GROUP MNGR
Alphonso Harvey-COLLECTION MNGR
John Rochell-COLLECTION MNGR
David Crow-COLLECTION MNGR
Jennifer Rieger-COLLECTION MNGR
Clayton Petrie-COLLECTION MNGR

Submitted by on Thu, 03/22/2007 - 19:55

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Probably a debt collector.

From a BBB search: Quote:

Search Results
There are no results for 'admin recovery'.
, which means that no one has filed a complaint. No one has sued them. Their listing on Dunn & Bradstreet states: Quote:
Classification
Unclassified Establishments

Besides D&B and some anonymous reports on public 800 number "whose calling me" type discussion boards, and this thread, there seems to be very little info about them through Google.

Submitted by Chrys Henderson on Thu, 09/10/2009 - 23:48

Chrys Henderson

( Posts: 2538 | Credits: )

They called me twice early in the morning, including once at 8:30 on Saturday, and hung up just as I answered. After the second time I called back to find out who it was, and they told me who they were trying to reach. Same last name but different first name. Did some research. ERC is a collections agency headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. The president is Mark A. Thompson. I looked him up in the tax records, and there are a few Mark Thompsons, but I figure he owns a nice home, and there is a Mark A & Patricia A Thompson who own a house on the golf course at:
[COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR]
12729 Muirfield Blvd S
Jacksonville, FL 32225

There is no phone listed under his name, but there is a number listed under her name at that address:

(904) 608-8100

I wonder how much the Thompsons would enjoy getting phone calls from strangers at 8:30 on Saturday morning...

Submitted by on Mon, 11/09/2009 - 08:00

You are not alone. They have called me and bullied me as well. They told me that I needed to stop putting them on a back burner. The man was practically yelling at me. I can't even afford to buy my daughter formula... how am I supposed to pay them?

Submitted by on Tue, 11/17/2009 - 17:11

These people are so annoying. They have been calling every day at least 3-4 times a day even though i have continued to tell them that there is no one who lives at my house with the name they are looking for. Same last name but i do not know the person they are looking for. After 5 weeks of this harrassment i have finally contacted my phone carrier's unlawful call center and have requested they contact them to put us on the do not call list even though i have told this several times. If they do not do so in the next 48 hrs i have been instructed to contact my state attorney general's office.

Submitted by on Wed, 12/30/2009 - 07:18

These people have called me repeatedly day after day. They are rude and were actually yelling and threatening me! I told them if they wanted to communicate with me in the future they could send me a letter in the mail, they obviously had my contact information. And you know what? I haven't received any snail mail in reference to the debt they wanted me to pay. They were threatening and telling me I needed to pay up now over the phone. If you haven't gotten official correspondence NEVER pay up over the phone. I have been scammed before with another "collection" agency in the past.

Submitted by on Mon, 05/24/2010 - 09:57

Quote:

Federal laws give you the rights to stop communications with the collectors after sending the cease and desist letter. After the company receives your cease and desist letter, they are supposed to stop all communications with you in legal terms.

This is what I have read from the Fair Debt Collections and Practices Act. Enhanced Recovery Corporation and other companies had been calling our newly leased line, working from older databases of delinquent accounts. We have told them in a cease-and-desist letter that we have newly leased the phone number they have on file and to not contact us unless in writing to show verification of OUR debt (we have no delinquent accounts and they are not asking for us by name) or justification as to why they should retain a phone number that has been newly leased to another party.

Six months after I had sent the letter to ERC's Jacksonville, FL address via certified mail, ERC called our line. So someone at ERC signed for our letter, but our phone number was not removed.

Submitted by on Fri, 06/11/2010 - 08:02

obvisouly alot of you people do not know how collections work. There are alot of people out there that do not pay bills or don't even realize they have bills that where not paid and sometimes even fraud accounts sometime you need to calm down and listen to what the people are saying and find out if you owe this money and try to make arrangments. I do collections but not for this company and when u have people cursing you all day for calling because they did not pay there bill then you are not having a pleasent day either and maybe if people that owe the money that spent it in the first place would work with people to pay it back then the economey would not be in the shape it is in. When you barrow money expect to pay it back at some point or dont barrow. And when they are calling you but you are saying it's the wrong # do you know how many times we have the right number and hear that try to look at it from the other side we are trying to do our job and pay our bills also. I do not agree that someone should be rude to anyone I have a very customer service way of collecting and that's how it should be. But people on the other end of the conversation need to understand that they also barrowed money and need to pay it back would you like to loan a bunch of people money and them not pay you back how would you handle it I bet you would be trying to contact them as much as possible and get your money back to

Submitted by on Tue, 06/22/2010 - 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
obvisouly alot of you people do not know how collections work. There are alot of people out there that do not pay bills or don't even realize they have bills that where not paid and sometimes even fraud accounts sometime you need to calm down and listen to what the people are saying and find out if you owe this money and try to make arrangments. I do collections but not for this company and when u have people cursing you all day for calling because they did not pay there bill then you are not having a pleasent day either and maybe if people that owe the money that spent it in the first place would work with people to pay it back then the economey would not be in the shape it is in. When you barrow money expect to pay it back at some point or dont barrow. And when they are calling you but you are saying it's the wrong # do you know how many times we have the right number and hear that try to look at it from the other side we are trying to do our job and pay our bills also. I do not agree that someone should be rude to anyone I have a very customer service way of collecting and that's how it should be. But people on the other end of the conversation need to understand that they also barrowed money and need to pay it back would you like to loan a bunch of people money and them not pay you back how would you handle it I bet you would be trying to contact them as much as possible and get your money back to

just another humanoid with a fillibuster about us not paying our bills.TAKE A HIKE MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 06/22/2010 - 10:47

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

My situation involves terminally ill mother resulting in my medical leave from my employment, then my spouse is laid off from primary work and her $10,000 funeral bill; recession hits late 2008 and so on...not a matter of re-paying debt....with what resources; these collectors don't want to hear your story as they BUY your overdue debt from the main bank/lender and are ruthless about recovering the $$$$ any which way! Heard that you tell them you do not OWE THEM but the original bank/lender...I don't answer any calls. They are pests but try to ignore them DAILY!!!

Submitted by on Tue, 07/06/2010 - 07:17

Quote:

Maybe you guys should stop pushing blame and making excuses and pay your damn bills.... then you won't have to deal with them.

says the shill who works for them.seriously,never saw any post like this by anybody on these threads that wasn't a scum employee of said bottomfeeder.back to the phones clown.

Submitted by paulmergel on Thu, 07/22/2010 - 16:24

paulmergel

Quote:

You are not alone. They have called me and bullied me as well. They told me that I needed to stop putting them on a back burner. The man was practically yelling at me. I can't even afford to buy my daughter formula... how am I supposed to pay them?

maybe u should have thought about that before using whome ever the companies services...its not a collection angencies fault that YOU own money. they are just doing there job like anyone else who is employed by anyone. flipping burgers...roofing houses...whatever..just get over it and pay back the money u owe....if someone borrowed money from you, u would prob call them alot too!

Submitted by on Sun, 07/25/2010 - 19:23

[QUOTE=Anonymous;719797]My situation involves terminally ill mother resulting in my medical leave from my employment, then my spouse is laid off from primary work and her $10,000 funeral bill; recession hits late 2008 and so on...not a matter of re-paying debt....with what resources; these collectors don't want to hear your story as they BUY your overdue debt from the main bank/lender and are ruthless about recovering the $$$$ any which way! Heard that you tell them you do not OWE THEM but the original bank/lender...I don't answer any calls. They are pests but try to ignore them DAILY!!!

just so you know... erc doesnt "buy" any debt! they have clients they work for...who send them accounts to collect on....like yours! they will work with you, BUT if you say u cant do anything your worng! you can pay something.... and if u did they would stop calling you! there are other collection places that do buy debt...but erc doesnt...and they prob told you that ...on there recorded line....the bottom line is, if you make no attempt why should the client, your original creditor? when u got your services did they make you wait to get them...come on....dont sign a contract then.......

Submitted by on Sun, 07/25/2010 - 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulmergel
says the shill who works for them.seriously,never saw any post like this by anybody on these threads that wasn't a scum employee of said bottomfeeder.back to the phones clown.

bad mouthing a company that can help you .....isnt going to get you anywhere....you refuse to pay them.....eventually another collection angency will have your account and be calling you everyday too! its something that will never go away...so you should prob work out a payment arrangment to stop any further collections and phone calls...or dispute the bill...IF its a valid dipute...if its on, YOUR client knows and they will put it right back into collections and months later you will be hearing abut it again! ...its really NOT THAT HARD!

Submitted by on Sun, 07/25/2010 - 19:44

ok enough mr. or Mrs. anonymous! It's none of their freaking bussiness our reasons for defaulting on payments!!!!! one thing is to TRY to work with us and another is to call us everyday and insult us and lie to us. This is a Forum to help people that want to fix their life and get rid of debts, what ever happened to them in order to be in that situation, its in the past and now its time to move on, instead of writing insulting people here, you should help out and give some good advice and tips as to how we can deal with our situation. There are people that work for loan companies and collections that give out helpful info here but you just had to be sooo rude and insult and judge people, get out this Forum if you don;t like it!!! I just hope that you never have to be in our shoes and, who knows maybe you have a job now and you're able to pay bills and all that good stuff, then one day they lay you off, don't receive income for few weeks, start falling behind on payments, your kids have to eat but you don't have money cus yu just payed rent,,,etc. etc. what would you do?? then the light bill comes $600 a month, they repo your car, then you don't pay the light and get another company to be able to have light in your house, then this other company sends you to collections and they start calling you and threading you, saying mean stuff to you!! now think about it just imagine your life taking a different route, what would you do uh?

Submitted by Paulie on Mon, 07/26/2010 - 08:27

Paulie

( Posts: 146 | Credits: )

i would like to address the idiots above paulie if i may.

1)ERC is a JDB pile of scuzz.lie about it on the phone not here.
2)i never just pay over the phone because some cretin says to.give me at least a dunning letter(which you never do)and then we'll talk.
3)everyone who calls ERC their employment breaks the law hand over fist.
4)everyone involved with also should be either sued int insolvency,or jailed.
5)if i were to engage in conversation it would be recorded.compiling evidence if you will.

so there you have it this JDB ERC in a nutshell,and if you want to lie.please save it for the phones.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 07/26/2010 - 09:06

paulmergel

For one true enough people do run into rough situation and rough times do come about, but when people go out and sign these contracts they dont realize that they are darn near signing there rights over and instead of taking care of it they let it go and think that they can pay when they please...and it doesnt work like that....the economy is rought enough...have you guys ever thought that maybe you two year old bill that you keep avoiding is the one that my break the company and send them into a financial frenzy also...i totally agree with anonymous running will never fix a problem....and i also agree with everyone else that no collection agency should belittle or make anyone feel small over sometimes unpreventable situations....buy contracts and not situational ppl hold you to you agreements...nothing in this world is free and once you sign that contract you agree to all the stipulation in the contract...therefore its not situational...and another thing the original client usually gives more than ample amount of time to take care of the situation..so once it goes to collection you may no longer make the calls and its no longer negotitiable.....you loss all mess to negotiate...collections is not a horrible thing....try talking about the positive things such as it being the number one job provider....and everyone has to remember that the majority of the represenative on the other end of the phone has been in your (the debters) shoes....

Submitted by on Fri, 08/20/2010 - 17:41

I work in litigation support. I ran a court analysis of these scumbags. Of the 142 cases listed in the WestLaw database, they are the DEFENDANT in 138! Mostly FDCPA violations. The cases where they were plaintiff have nothing to do with collections (Contracts with vendors and a copyright case!)

SCUM....SCUM...SCUM!

Submitted by on Tue, 09/21/2010 - 07:09

I worked for a collection company last year, if you tell them to supply you with the original bill, they have 30 days to do so. If they dont then it gets erased, according to the fdric or something like that( dont know the name of the dept they go by initals)

Submitted by on Fri, 10/01/2010 - 09:49

This company is terrible. Calling my house everyday because of a "PAID IN FULL" from two years ago.

Perhaps they should properly document before they begin to harass people. My debt's been paid, and it's not my fault or responsibility to pay them when I have receipts proving I paid the SAME debt to another agency before they BOUGHT my non-existent debt.

Submitted by on Thu, 10/21/2010 - 11:14

[QUOTE=Anonymous;153390]I found the correct address and further info on this immoral, illegal, unethical and unprofessional collection agency. This following information may be very useful to many now and many to come...these people need to learn their lesson on how to treat civilized people who indeed have a life. Do not, I say again, do not give them any checks or credit cards as the collectors there will use them and do fraud. Check for yourself. They have already had incidents on many employees who took the information over the phone and pay their own bills with. This is rediculous! They had an office in Ohio which they had to shut down. Also another in Boston, Mass. Oh! Let me advise you to. The owner is now driving a bentley and guess where that came from? They have clients such as MBNA, HILCO, METRIS, CHASE, RESURGENT (formerly known as SHERMAN FINANCIAL), GENESIS, WELLS FARGO, MERRICK BANK (MCM), and many more...
They have three locations in operations at this time which are:
8014 Bayberry Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32216
904-645-0049
10550 Deerwood Park Blvd Ste 600
Jacksonville, FL 32256
904-645-0049
St. Lucia (yes the St. Lucia island)
and they are currently in progress of opening two other locations in Orange Park, FL and across from the OSI collections ageny in the same location of Deerwood. Enjoy the following:
John Schanck-CHIEF LEARNING OFFICER xt 2003 [cell#904-910-4908]
Kirk Moquin-PRESIDENT/COO xt 2004
Mark Thompson-CHAIRMAN/CEO xt 2005
Jeff Norton-SENIOR VP xt 2007
Liza Akley-VP OF OPERATIONS xt 2001 [cell# 904-891-9704]
Tom Clement-SR VP OF SALES 623-561-8231
Sarah Shields-VP OF SALES 425-271-6266
Denny Bender-VP OF SALES 614-834-7207
Fred Graessle-VP OF SALES 614-558-1215
Kelly Breden-CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER xt 2062
kristina Mullen-CLIENT SERVICES ADMIN xt 2057
Lakesha Taylor-CLIENT SERVICES ADMIN xt 2038
Robert Barlow-CORPORATE CONTROLLER xt 2016
Scott Cohen-ACCOUNTING MNGR xt 2013
Jennifer Kode-SENIOR ACCOUNTANT xt 2014
Dana Pindel-BOOKEEPING MNGR xt 2011
Tammi Hatfield-PAYROLL & ADMIN MNGR xt 2033
Melissa Smith-LEAD ADMIN ASST xt 2006
Alison Tracy-ADMIN ASST xt 2063
Debbie Pommell-ADMIN ASST xt 2006
Sarah Henri-ADMIN ASST xt 2040
Rachel Frady-Q/A MNGR xt 2061
Latoya Harrison-Q/A ANALYST xt 2051/2058
Veronica Brown-Q/A ANALYST xt 2159
Tiffanie Williams-Q/A ANALYST xt 2060
Ginny Walker-COMPLIANCE xt 2028
Jamie Jutte-TRAINING & RECRUITING MNGR xt 2022
Stacey Sexton-RECRUITER xt 2009
Tiffany Brown-JR RECRUITER xt 2002
Kendra Stokes-TRAINER xt 2119
Valerie Lunsford-TRAINER
Kim Howell-OPERATIONS MNGR xt 2020
James Curtis-GROUP MANAGER xt 2012
Jeffery Birtz-GROUP MANAGER xt 2120
John Adkins-GROUP MANAGER xt 2128
Wendi Spellers-GROUP MANAGER xt 2121
DeAngelo Cahoun-COLLECTION MNGR
Crystal Bowles-COLLECTION MNGR
Victor Rodriguez-COLLECTION MNGR
David Welch-COLLECTION MNGR
Stanley Claybourne-COLLECTION MNGR
Chris Wheeles-COLLECTION MNGR
Corey Taylor-COLLECTION MNGR
Mario Contemprato-COLLECTION MNGR
Detra Williams-COLLECTION MNGR
Lisa Walsh-COLLECTION MNGR
Robert Moore-COLLECTION MNGR
Ejay Martin-COLLECTION MNGR
Matthew Shelar-COLLECTION MNGR
Daniel Pommell-COLLECTION MNGR
Andrew Daniels-GROUP MNGR
Alphonso Harvey-COLLECTION MNGR
John Rochell-COLLECTION MNGR
David Crow-COLLECTION MNGR
Jennifer Rieger-COLLECTION MNGR
Clayton Petrie-COLLECTION MNGR[/QUOTE]
Hey Mark...how are the skies in your neck of the woods???
FYI to person posting this or anyone using it...Mark Thompson listed above with the cell #s IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THIS COMPANY...Enhanced Recovery Systems or Company (ERC)...
I know this because after a very long day trying to get ahold of the company we are all frustrated with in these posts, i found this list and left Mr. Thompson a message and bless his heart and mine, we are both more than frustrated with the whole situation.
I got started on this search for a way to contact ERC because of numerous repeated phone calls trying to collect money for a John Mace (whom i have no idea who is) but the phone number listed in the message does not belong to ERC, so i bugged a poor lady running a business somewhere in the US...so then i went on a search, and after calling and leaving messages for these people...Mark called me back and we visited about the situation and how disturbing it is to find out your name and number is listed and associated and or even used with a company....so now there is another poor person bugged and trying to clear his name from this blog...
I can say that I honestly got the number for this company and spoke to a live person and had my # removed from the call list for the collection activity of John Mace...
Enhanced Recovery Company
Jacksonvile, FL
800-658-0054
NOW, WHO EVER posted this original information listing all these poeple as working with the company, YOU NEED TO POST A RETRACTION...your incorrect information may be making the lives of people listed misrable...I do hope you made an honest mistake, but either way, you owe it to this very nice man, Mark Tompson, to post something and help get him off this company's radar for the entire world wide web to find and call...
To Mark, so nice to talk with you and i very much hope you are successful in removing your name and number from association with this blog and wrong information.
Have a great evening! I'll keep an eye out for your posts, maybe we can get through to someone to fix the errors that are made!!!

Submitted by on Wed, 11/03/2010 - 13:36

FYI to person posting this or anyone using it...Mark Thompson listed above with the cell #s IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THIS COMPANY...Enhanced Recovery Systems or Company (ERC)...
I know this because after a very long day trying to get ahold of the company we are all frustrated with in these posts, i found this list and left Mr. Thompson a message and bless his heart and mine, we are both more than frustrated with the whole situation.
I got started on this search for a way to contact ERC because of numerous repeated phone calls trying to collect money for a John Mace (whom i have no idea who is) but the phone number listed in the message does not belong to ERC, so i bugged a poor lady running a business somewhere in the US...so then i went on a search, and after calling and leaving messages for these people...Mark called me back and we visited about the situation and how disturbing it is to find out your name and number is listed and associated and or even used with a company....so now there is another poor person bugged and trying to clear his name from this blog...
I can say that I honestly got the number for this company and spoke to a live person and had my # removed from the call list for the collection activity of John Mace...
Jacksonvile, FL
800-658-0054
NOW, WHO EVER posted this original information listing all these poeple as working with the company, YOU NEED TO POST A RETRACTION...your incorrect information may be making the lives of people listed misrable...I do hope you made an honest mistake, but either way, you owe it to this very nice man, Mark Tompson, to post something and help get him off this company's radar for the entire world wide web to find and call...
To Mark, so nice to talk with you and i very much hope you are successful in removing your name and number from association with this blog and wrong information.
Have a great evening! I'll keep an eye out for your posts, maybe we can get through to someone to fix the errors that are made!!! 10-26-2010 06:35 PM
Jacksonvile, FL
800-658-0054
Have a great evening! I'll keep an eye out for your posts, maybe we can get through to someone to fix the errors that are made!!! 10-26-2010 06:35 PM
FYI to person who posted the "company info listing peoples names and numbers" or anyone referring to it...Mark Thompson listed in the company list and another post from someone refering to "he and his wife and calling them all hours" He IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THIS COMPANY...Enhanced Recovery Systems or Company (ERC)...I believe many of the people on that list are probably wrong and now we are doing exactly what ERC has done to us...calling people who have nothing to do with this, and who ever started the list with names, I hope it was honest mistake, but if not, how shameful to list someone and there number and cause them a bunch of grief...

I know this because after a very long day trying to get ahold of the company we are all frustrated with in these posts (ERC), I found this list and left Mr. Thompson a message and bless his heart and mine, we are both more than frustrated with the whole situation...he called me back to let me know just as I was trying to let ERC know that there was a mistake in phone numbers...and how disturbing it was to find your name and phone number posted by people that think they know you for all the web to see and abuse and you have nothing to do with any of it...

For me this search all started for a way to contact ERC because of numerous repeated phone calls trying to collect money for a John Mace (whom i have no idea who is) but the phone number listed in the message does not belong to ERC, so I bugged a poor lady running a business somewhere in the US...so then I went on a searching on the internet, and after calling and leaving messages for these people...including Mark who is now trying to clear his name from being incorrectly used...

Through a website called Complaints Board (www.complaintsboard.com) I found another posting for this company complaining of wrong numbers...
Jacksonvile, FL
800-658-0054

Anyone subsequently reading this, i hope that you will not rely on the information provided by either of the below posts as they both are referring to wrong information!!!!
Anonymous Replied on 03-22-2007, 06:55 PM

Sub: #[URL="http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/showpost.php?p=153390&postcount=3"]3[/URL] "INFORMATION THAT MAYBE FORMATIVE"
AnnoyedWrongNumber Replied on 11-09-2009, 07:00 AM

Sub: #[URL="http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/showpost.php?p=493140&postcount=9"]9[/URL]

To Mark, again, I hope this helps get things cleared up for you and I hope that whoever did all this posting makes things right. God bless and good luck!

Submitted by on Wed, 11/03/2010 - 14:10

Quote:

oh really have proof that the info provided is wrong other than a fillibuster?if so provide it.if not then get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are asking for proof of a negative...did you even read all of the note.
Hello!!!! Do you sit around just causing grief for people?
ERC has a website www.erccollections.com
The number listed is an eternal loop of automated systems.
I have received daily automated messages from the company looking for a John Mace and the number listed to call them back is to a poor business owner (I WILL NOT LIST HER NUMBER AGAIN BECAUSE HE DOESN'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU EGGING THIS ON)
After first finding this companies posts and calling some of the numbers listed as i said, including the one listing dozens of people and their numbers as part of a company, i received call back from Mr. Thompson and we found that neither of us have anything to do with this company but yet we are now drug into this...me (at the time) still trying to get ahold of ERC...and now Mr. Thompson trying to get his name and number out of this rediculous blog of info.
I was fortunate down the list of Google results to find the ERC website and the Complaints Board which is where I ultimately found a number that got me through to a person at ERC who was able to remove my number from their company's call list for that John Mace guy.

And now after all that explanation on previous posts, you are going to throw out a sentence or two about "proove it", maybe you should proove something to yourself and get a job and leave the rest of us trying to get REAL problems fixed alone.

Submitted by on Wed, 11/03/2010 - 14:28

again quit rehashing posts.give me real info instead of trying to skirt around this.i will delete the next post if it isn't fresh info.btw that isn't real new now is it.just another BOBO trying to cloud the picture.this isn't anything i haven't seen before.get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the posts with the info you are railing against stay.got a problem with it take it to another site.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 11/03/2010 - 14:29

paulmergel

Quote:

again quit rehashing posts.give me real info instead of trying to skirt around this.i will delete the next post if it isn't fresh info.btw that isn't real new now is it.just another BOBO trying to cloud the picture.this isn't anything i haven't seen before.get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the posts with the info you are railing against stay.got a problem with it take it to another site.

Working # for ERC, at least as of today 11/3/10, I spoke to a live person
800-658-0054

Mr. Mergel...
Go ahead, delete it, I don't care, I have real things to do, just trying to give these people, dealing with ERC calling them non-stop, the right phone number that I personally used today to have my name removed from ERC call list...
If you don't want that then delete it
If you are so up on right info, then why didn't you check out the list of 50 people just being posted out here for anyone to pick up on and call and harrass and at the end of the day the people you are supposedly trying to help are still frustrated without answers
The way you act anything can be posted, but nothing can be questioned, or by god the blog mediater will delete my message
I will whoever lets you "mediate" and pass on your pittiful disposition
Mr. Thompson has also contacted this website's costomer service regarding the inappropriate posting of his information

Submitted by on Wed, 11/03/2010 - 14:54

buh-bye shill/humanoid/bobo.the attempt to dissuade anyone didn't work so please keep your word and leave.btw i didn't delete a thing.i can if any post violates the TOS(terms of service).the threat to delete is prevent you from using profanity,or really getting personal.since this JDB bottomfeeder violates the FDCPA(fair debt collection practices act)and gives out addresses as easily as scrooge gave out anything before the ghosts.any info that is real is allowed.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 11/03/2010 - 14:57

paulmergel

I know most of you have not had anything good to say about this company, but just like all of you...I had a bad debt of $9800 and when I finally answered their call, they were extremely pleasant and offered a settlement of $3000. I tried to work with a debt settlement company before this, and all they did was keep making the situation worse and not getting good settement offers. The best offer I got with a settlement company was about $6000. I would have to give the rep from ERC kudos for his customer service and helping me finally clear this debt. And FYI, I am a working nurse and do not work for this company.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/18/2010 - 07:55

yeah yeah sure sure.whatever you say.i don't believe you for a second shill.first off this place never does anything except by phone.second your little bit about settlement companies is an old line used by this place.lastly if their is a small grain of truth to this then be prepared for another piece of garbage to come calling as they are a scam collector that will never give anything in writing,or mark anything as PAID.so either you got taken,or get back to the phones drone.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 11/19/2010 - 10:44

paulmergel

Did you make them validate the debt BEFORE you paid them? The fact that you are communicating with them via email leads me to believe they are not a legit collection agency. Legitimate, reputable collection agencies don't usually communicate via email, they send a letter of collection via the USPS as required by the FDCPA. It sounds like you paid on a dead horse. Of course I am making this determination on very little information that you provided.

Submitted by Shazzers on Sun, 12/19/2010 - 11:32

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

We have been gettting weekly calls from ERC for 2 years for a person who does not live here and a person who has never lived here. The person is a relative and I have given the message to her on multiple occasions. But I keep telling them to take this number off their database. They say our number is the contact number for the account. I keep telling them this was never my debt and this phone number was never the contact number. They continue to call. They will also LIE and say they will take our number off the account as the person whose Debt this is does not reside there.
I ask if they have the address for the person , they repeat it, and yes they have the correct address but the wrong phone number. I told them to look at our phone number and area code and they should known darn well that our area code is in one state and the person lives in another state. They will always agree with me. But then the calls continue, at least twice a week for 2 years.

I am not sure what I should do to stop us from getting the calls. The relative apologizes to us for this and says she has no idea how they got our phone number to begin with. She then says she will talk to them and take our number off the account. She has done so, they continue to call us. I believe that is because the relative says they are to contact her only via mail so they contact us via phone.

I have never been part of this account or a co signer of this account. I have nothing at all to do with this account. I am simply related to the person with the debt but the relative has never lived here or with us at all, never.

Is there any way for us to stop the calls to our residence because the person listed on the account does not live here, has asked them to stop calling us, and we have nothing to do with the debt.
I would report the calls to the Do Not call Center and state attorney's office but a friend of mine who uis a lawyer told me that unfortunately that these cases are not investigated or prosecuted where people received unwanted phone calls despite repeated attempts to tell the caller not to call them as the person they want is not at this address.

Any suggestions would be helpful? How do you keep people from calling you when they keep being told they have a wrong number ?

Submitted by on Fri, 01/07/2011 - 06:05

I encountered ERC today on my drive to work they wouldn't tell me who they were collecting for and after a couple of minutes they told me it was Sprint, I haven't had a Sprint phone for 6 years so I tell them that they have the wrong person and then they start telling me my current address...and the address I had 4 years ago. they were EXTREMELY RUDE...TALKED OVER ME and could not care less, they treated me like I was dodging them for years and finally caught me. I asked them why did they not send a bill or call this number 2 years ago or even earlier. They just acquired my "account" a week ago and decided to rudely inform me. The person who has all my personal information sounded like he didn't even graduate high school and he was giving me attitude like...this is NOT OK with me and I told him I don't feel comfortable giving my bank information over the phone to somebody who pretty much could have been a ID thief so I asked him to please send a collection notice to my address since they had my info. He took offense to it and spouted things like "We may take action" and this has been ruining your credit and we need your info now" I said no and told him to send it in the mail. The Manager came on and was not helpful and was twice as rude and condescending and repeated what the first guy said. I got angry and told him he was acting rude and I have no problem paying but show me proof in the mail that you are legit and I will pay it. After denying his actions He finally told me OK, we will send you out a notice... 16 minutes I will never get back. DELETED.PM...worse than Car Salesmen....I hope they rott in hell.

let's keep it clean huh.no f-bombs.

Submitted by on Tue, 01/25/2011 - 14:04

These people called me sat morning at 8:00, and I called back to see who it was. I asked who was calling and he immediately asked me for my Social Security #. I told him I was not giving my SS# to him and asked him who was calling? He said, I'm trying to help you Sir. Shouldn't he know that, no one is suppose to give there Social Security # out, especially over the phone. So I hung up on him. Somehow I felt he was up to no good. He had the tough boy, I'm in control voice. Who would even ask for you SS# over the phone nowdays?

Submitted by on Sat, 01/29/2011 - 10:56

Had my first run with ERC today. Strange call. Brought up a false charge from the 1997-1999 timeframe that I had disputed and eventually cleared from 2000-2003. Yes, it was that time consuming to get rid of a debt that I was not responsible for. Took the original creditor forever to acknowledge they made a mistake. Now, today, That old mistake was listed as an old debt of mine; again. WTF? So I have to deal with two people trying to "HELP" me when I finally get transfered to their supervisor. End result was his promise to send me documentation in the mail validating I owed this bill. In reading the above posts, it seemss like thier script is the same. "we just got your account," "you owe XXX," "I am just trying to help you clear your debt." They had my SSN and the account number, supposed dollar amount owed but not the dates that the "debt" occurred in.

I am preparing my cease and desist letter and it will be going out certified. I played their game before and won. It is tedious and stupid, but I will play again. This time with the new laws since my last encounters on this fraudulent account, the first action after the cease and desist is signed for by them will be met with a lawsuit seeking punative charges. GAME ON!

Submitted by on Mon, 01/31/2011 - 22:06

Really? Are you serious? Find another job and quit trying to defend Enhanced Recovery Corp! Let me tell you something, there are a lot of complaints about Enhanced Recovery Corp calling the wrong number, as is my case. I have zero debt past and present.

Submitted by on Wed, 02/16/2011 - 19:32