Skip to main content
index page

Pallino Receivables III, LLC?

Submitted by on Wed, 01/03/2007 - 20:51
Credits:
[Donate]

Does anyone know anything about Pallino Receivables III, LLC? I got a letter trying to collect a debt, but I have no idea who they are and what "debt" they are trying to collect...

Do you have their mailing address? Send a debt validation letter to get the details of the debt they are collecting for. They need to give you the name of the creditor, principal amount and calculation of interests. Also, check out the SOL of the account if it is still active in your state.

Debt validation is a portion mentioned in the FDCPA. Collectors are bound to follow it during collections.

Submitted by mcranberra on Thu, 01/04/2007 - 09:58

mcranberra

( Posts: 524 | Credits: )

Receivables Performance Management (Pallino Rec 1 LLC)
1930 220th St SE # 101
Bothell, WA 98021-8410
Business Types

Submitted by on Wed, 01/10/2007 - 17:55

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I'm trying to find contact info for Pallino Receivables III, LLC as well, but I have had no luck. I was paying M.R.S. Associates a settlement that they were collecting for Pallino Receivables Iii, Llc. I thought I finished paying, but I never received a zero balance letter. I contacted M.R.S., and they told me I was short one payment on the agreement, so they've sent the account back to Pallino Receivables Iii, Llc. However, they cannot give me a contact number nor can they provide me with any type of documentation showing them I paid them anything.

Submitted by on Thu, 06/21/2007 - 13:12

My name is Vanessa .... I have an inquiry on my report for 226.00. I have no knowledge of what it is for. Please enlighten me at ... Thank You!!

Personal info removed for your safety - Mike

Submitted by on Fri, 07/13/2007 - 12:14

THe post from Kaleo is half correct. That company may have an account that was with Pallino, but it isn't pallino, just a company that somehow, someway knows about pallino. I'm beginning to think Pallino itself does not actually exist.

Submitted by on Thu, 12/06/2007 - 14:29

if anyone else out there is trying to find a mailing address. Pallino is incorporated in Delaware and should be listed on the Delaware Secretary of State's website.

Submitted by on Tue, 04/07/2009 - 12:05

PALLINO RECEIVABLES III, LLC
REGISTERED AGENT INFORMATION

Name: THE CORPORATION TRUST COMPANY
Address: CORPORATION TRUST CENTER 1209 ORANGE STREET
City: WILMINGTON County: NEW CASTLE
State: DE Postal Code: 19801

Submitted by Chrys Henderson on Tue, 04/14/2009 - 02:48

Chrys Henderson

( Posts: 2538 | Credits: )

These guys are a fraud. They claim I owed 66 dollars fo some overdraft charge on a bank in the Midwest back in 2007, I have never been to the Midwest, and I wasn't living in the country in 07. Tried to explain that to whoever I spoke with and the the dance started. I have no tolerance for these bottom feeders so called collection agencies. At no point these these crooks try to look into it the alleged debt all they want is money.
These crooks are out of control

Submitted by on Thu, 10/29/2009 - 12:00

Hi There,

Would you be so kind as to give me the physical address and phone number of Statement that you received from Pallino Receivables III, LLC? If it does not have a physical address then whatever address they have.

I thank you before-hand for your kindness.

Carol
personal info removed for your safety - Jason

Submitted by on Fri, 07/09/2010 - 16:28

Same thing happened to me. I just continued to call. Usually first thing in the morning when their office first opened. Finally got a hold of another lady who happened to answer the phone-she was very helpful:
Gina Boyles
[EMAIL="rboyles@pallinoso.com"]rboyles@pallinoso.com[/EMAIL]
office 302-378-0610
cell 302-270-8051
I feel really nervoust about sending my money to them for a debt i owe on. Worried that its not a honest company.

Submitted by on Tue, 05/24/2011 - 05:25

My boyfriend did have a debt that went to NCO Collection Agency and then they sent the debt off to the Steve Fox guy with Pallino Solutions. I have left two messages in the last four days and have received no response. Not sure how to get this paid and off his credit report so we can buy a home. Any suggestions?

Submitted by on Sat, 09/01/2012 - 18:11