Skip to main content
index page

** lvnv funding, llc ** public information!

Submitted by texasconsumeractivist on Sun, 02/04/2007 - 04:44
Credits:
[Donate]

Search of records for State of Texas, SoS office yields this info;

lvnv funding llc
5348 Vegas Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89108
File # 20060026
Bonding Company: RLI Insurance Company
Bond # CMS226412
Status - Active

Search of records for State of Nevada, SoS office yields this info:

Status- Active
Type: Foreign Limited Liability Company
Qualifying State- DE
File Date- 4/20/2005
Corp # - E0227182005-2
List of Officers due - 4/30/2007

Resident Agent Info:
Corporation Trust of Nevada
6100 Neil Road STE 500
Reno, NV 89511

Financial Information:
No Par Share Count: 0
Capital Amount: $0

Officers:
Manager - Kevin Branigan
Manager - Leslie Gutierre
Manager - Scott Silver

Manager Address:

200 Meeting Street STE206
Charelston, SC 29401

Status - Active

SC Link here:

http://webprod.cio.sc.gov/SCSOSWeb/registeredAgentDetail.do?CORPID=451692++++++

RLI credit claimes they can get you good credit with in 15 day.They will give you another id# to use for credit.
Please let me know what you may find out for me.

Thank you
Tom Marriott
email address removed as per forum rules - Mike

Submitted by on Fri, 04/13/2007 - 12:18

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I have never heard of them, but when you say new ID# are referring to a new soc., an d/or tax ID#? If that is what you mean then I would be very leary. Debt is bad, and having a crummy lousy credit rating is awful. But it's not as bad as breaking what would probably be several Federal laws. In my opinion the best way to clean up your credit report is do whatever it takes to get your old debts paid and practice living a low debt to assett ratio. Also, if you get a new ID#...which would certainly have to be a new SS#.....because that is the only way your bad credit could be completely wiped out and not follow you any longer......the consequences also involve losing everything you have already paid into your soc. I would not trust anyone who claims they can fix your credit in 15 days....no way! Just my opinion!

Submitted by Moondanzer on Sat, 04/14/2007 - 03:42

Moondanzer

( Posts: 361 | Credits: )

In certain cases,a new social can be obtained.They are extremely rare and the government body does this,not a company. The following is the legal list that I have found in my wanderings:
1. Extreme Domestic Violence where another number is needed because spouse is smart enough to stalk using that number.
2. Severe Identity theft where a new number is issued because the old account too hosed to even attempt to fix.
3. New id issued for legal reasons- Stalker,dom. violence,or witness protection.

Above are the only valid reasons I have run across.Maybe there are more,but in every case the id is issued by the US government.

Submitted by cajunbulldog on Sat, 04/14/2007 - 06:49

cajunbulldog

( Posts: 4850 | Credits: )