Credits:
[Donate]

found them! woooooohawwwwwwwwwwww!!

28405 Van Dyke Avenue
Warren, MI 48093
Phone: 586-446-1833
Fax: 586-446-1832

what they are:
General Inquiries, Account Questions, and Customer Service: CustomerService(at)AssetAcceptance.com or 1-800-545-9931

asset acceptance llc is a nationwide purchaser of charged-off consumer receivables, setting the industry standard in debt acquisition since 1962. We purchase charged-off accounts at any stage of the collection process, regardless of age, providing immediate revenue on otherwise nonperforming accounts. Make debt sales a part of your recovery strategy

Account Preferences:

Auto Deficiencies, Bankruptcy,
Checks, Consumer Loans,
Credit Cards, Judgments,
Medical, Mortgage,
Oil, Other,
Retail, Sub Prime,
Telecommunications, Utility

Account Age: No preference

Prefered States/Regions :

AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT,VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, Buffalo(NY), NY(NY), PR, GU, VI

texas always you are giving very good
information in this forum.this forum is
about help people and always i read all
your posts very informative and thanks
very much texas.
chuckle i think that a person like you
have many people to help in this forum.
who is me for tell :- i dont need help
of the brillaint people of this forum?
happy valentines day for you chuckles and
happy valentines day texas.

Submitted by tsacgiv on Wed, 02/14/2007 - 12:07

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

In general, most collection agencies will settle with an individual for a percentage (50 - 90% of the amount that is in collection. The debtor should ask the collector if they will accept a certain percentage to settle the debt in full.

Sometimes, if a collection agency is aware that you are desperately trying to clean up your credit or that you are in the process of applying for a loan or mortgage, they may NOT settle with you for a percentage. Being aware your urgency, they may use this stategy for their own benifit and play on your desperation.
Be patient and hold them out. Many will settle for half of the amount owed. Find good info on the web site link below.

[color=red]Signature link removed because it's already in the www button - Mike.[/color]

Submitted by www.CreditBurea.us on Wed, 02/14/2007 - 12:46

www.CreditBurea.us

( Posts: 5 | Credits: )