Skip to main content
index page

Bankruptcy

Submitted by on Wed, 04/25/2007 - 17:10
Credits:
[Donate]

I asked for help on finding some collections agencies and you came thru for me. I really appreciate it. Now I am in a pickle about whether to file for Chaper 7 or 13 and finally dig myself out of this ditch. I am really trying to send out police reports to everyone. I have sent out over 325 so far. The post office loves me because I send all of them Certified Mail Return Receipt. I want to make sure they get them. I give them 30 days to correct the items. So far out of the 325 319 have done so. The only problem I have now is the credit reporting agencies. They seem to not care if they correct them or not. Does anyone have a solution for this? :?:

Linda Baxter
E-mail address removed for your safety - Mike

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you. But, I wanted to let you know that someone has read your post. It is still kind of early in the day, maybe someone will hop on and be able to help you. There are so many knowledgeable and very helpful people on here. Good luck

Submitted by Lorri on Thu, 04/26/2007 - 12:51

Lorri

( Posts: 1721 | Credits: )

If I understand this correctly, you have disputed the incorrect items with the creditors or the collections agencies and they have fixed it for you. But the changes are not reflected in your credit report. Tell the companies to update your records with the bureaus. They are the ones responsible for doing fair reporting on your credit.

Submitted by aciotsf on Thu, 04/26/2007 - 13:20

aciotsf

( Posts: 511 | Credits: )