Skip to main content
index page

Van Ru...

Submitted by on Mon, 12/29/2008 - 10:57
Credits:
[Donate]

I have had issue after issue with these people. The part I find offensive is that none of them speak english, and I do - fluently. I'm certainly not at all racists, or anything dealing with that word, but I can't ever understand ANYONE that I have been talking to there. It's very frustrating and nerve racking to me.

I have several issues with them... after like 7-10 requests to get my debt information and what I've been paying off in writing, I still haven't recieved anything. It's gotten to be ridiculous. I just now got an "up to date" collections page from them via fax, but they refuse to mail anything to me. And, to top it off.. it had the wrong starting balance on it. I have literally been through the ringer with them.

Everything and everyone I deal with is so sketchy there. They haven't been mean, necessarily, just as unhelpful as they possibly could be. It's really unnerving.

Another thing... their "credit card application" used for taking payment was ironically out of commission when I called to make a payment one day, therefore I was forced to pay by check over the phone - which I NEVER ever do, with ANY BILLS - EVER!!! And I stupidly went through with it, just b/c I was in a hurry. So, with that said, it took the check a few days to process, which in turn caused me to overdraw my acct., and then when I told them about it, they did NOTHING. And refused to do anything. It's been ridiculous!!!!!

With all of that said, I'm contemplating talking to a lawyer about all of this. There is supposed "interest" on my account as well, which I was never aware of. They've been adding things and taking things off all over the place, without my consent.

Anyone having similar issues?? :evil: