Skip to main content
index page

Midland Credit Management

Submitted by on Thu, 03/05/2009 - 20:52
Credits:
[Donate]

I read one post where someone here sued MCM, or Midland Credit Management and won. If you've gone through this experience with MCM, please email me or send me a private message. I have about 60 names and the Gov. of Missouri's office involved in shutting them down in Missouri - would like to know what others have done. Thanks.

I am right now in dispute with them.. I paid off a bill to them last yere 3-5-08 they call a year later and say it hasnt been paid.. I have the cleared check and everything and now can get no one to call me back.. The people I am talking to are rude and not helpful. I have no idea what else to do.

Submitted by on Mon, 04/13/2009 - 08:53

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

These people are notorious for being rude and breaking every law in place to protect consumers...since we went to court a year ago, they have outdone themselves in so many ways! The original debt they claimed I owed was 5200.00 - after they dismissed the case, the amount suddenly climbed to 9100.00!!!!! And it isn't even my debt. tsk tsk tsk
The latest is this...I called the phone number on my credit bureau report, for the company that allegedly assumed all accounts when First Consumer's National Bank went bankrupt in 2003. It's called the FCNB Master Trust out of Norcross GA. When I spoke to them, they told me that they never held the account MCM tried to sue me for, nor have they ever turned over accounts to them for collection. This, after finding out that the Master Card account they were coming after me for was actually issued in Athens, Greece by EIG-EURO bank to a Greek citizen. MCM told me they would 'never' delete the account off my credit bureau report unless I filed an identity theft case with my local police department. I did so, just because I've been in this battle with them now for YEARS, but I also made it quite clear to the police, that I don't think this is 'identity theft', i think it is purely and simply fraud - commited by MCM. They are using the system to run the biggest credit scam in the US!!!! We're supposed to trust that our accounts are safe, our credit reports updated by honest, trustworthy people that we become indebted to - NOT some jerks browsing credit reports and just looking for victims they can pull these stunts with. MCM is NOT legit. Don't believe for one second that they are. I know first hand what they've done to me, and the Attorney General's office will hopefully help me get the closure I need on this entire ugly credit nightmare.

Submitted by on Mon, 04/13/2009 - 13:52

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )