Share post
member profile picture

:confused:I received my first statement from GECRB for our television purchase from h.h. gregg, but I have lost it. I do not have an account number or address. I want to pay on time. What do I do?:confused:

Don't worry. Just call GECRB's main switchboard (1-866-419-4096)

They will use your SSN to find your account with HHGregg and then transfer you to someone who can give you alternative payment info. My experience with GECRB, try to use the automated payment system as it costs 15 dollars to use an agent to make a payment.

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 09/03/2012 - 12:55

waffles waffles
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 1697 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.065 seconds.