Skip to main content
index page

Address problem

Submitted by on Fri, 05/17/2013 - 03:29
Posts: 202330


We used to live in LA for about 10 years before last year when we moved to Cleveland, Ohio. When we moved, we must have forgotten to register a forwarding address with the post office and the conapt management. While going over my credit report I figured that Chase obtained a judgment against us a couple of years ago. I know the rules and how things go as far as they go but my question is can I move to file a motion to vacate the judgment?