Share post
member profile picture

Hi I am Mrs. SC, Part of my pay check has been garnished because of a 2nd mortgage and my house has been foreclosed. I am currently still paying interest and the company that I borrowed the money from has a lawsuit against them and want to know how to go about stopping garnishment from my check and even getting some money back? Thank you.

I think it will be best if you consult an attorney as soon as possible. The attorney can tell you if at all it will be possible for you to stop garnishment and save money.

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 09/10/2012 - 22:53


If you're being garnished, then you were sued. Did you receive a summons? Did you go to court?

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 09/11/2012 - 06:23

OhioGal1 OhioGal1
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 5253 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.597 seconds.